All reviewsnew delhi railway stationfab hotelwalking distancebudget hotelhotel is locatedbooked this hotelclean hotelbreakfast spreadshort staybusiness tripkarol baghhospitalityoperativeformalitiesacconnectivitybehaviour
Reviewed 19 May 2017

i have checked in evening , it took 1 hour to get with formalities and to got my room ready .. there were not proper amenities in the room , water bottle took half n hour to be delievered in the room .. no doubt food was very tasty but overol it was a ok hotel .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Luckily, I was booked just for 1 day and spent less than 24 hours in the hotel.
The service standard is below average.

I will just give one example. I bought some special sweets from Jama Masjid area, which needs to be in the refrigerator, so that it remains fresh till it reaches my family the next day.
Since there is no fridge in the room, I requested the manager to keep it in the fridge for the night. He refused and asked me to call the kitchen.

I went to my room and called the kitchen stuff at least on 8 occasions between 9 PM to 11:30 PM to come and collect the sweet from my and put it in the fridge.

After every call, I got the same assurance that a waiter would be there in my room to collect it, but none came.

Long story short, I had to threw away the sweets next morning, as they were no more in eatable conditions.

I am glad that it's only about few sweets, that I can afford to buy again. If this is there standard of service, I wonder what will happen to their guest if someone had to fall sick or face any other serious issue.

My advice would be to avoid this hotel in Paharganj. There are many hotels in that area that offer far better service in the same price point than this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2017

It was totally a worst stay, I had booked for loaction- It is near to satation but surrounding is not safe.Manager was very rude and not willing to solve my room problem. bathroom was not in condition to use. price was good but hotel standard was not up to that. Cannot recommend to any one.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank premchandr7
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stayed for 5 days in the month of February for a business trip. Good service and co-operative staff!The food served was also delicious. Experience was standard as that of any other fab hotel I have stayed in so far!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Fab hotel has lived up to its name - fabulous. I even got a free upgrade. Seldom you find such courteous people at the reception / front desk. Whenever I reached out to them, assistance and service was provided immediately.
Will prefer to stay in Fab hotels hereafter. Way to go FabHotels.

Room Tip: Super Deluxe is best choice for the size of room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business