Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
₹2,751
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
No booking fees
All reviews metro station furnished rooms breakfast and dinner delhi ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Friendly and helpful staff, without being over the top, considerate. Nicely appointed hotel. Very good breakfast with good range and fresh. Comfortable beds fantastic shower.. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very nearby to करोलबाग Metro Station, my stay was very pleasant and comfortable, and the staff and Manager were very cooperative and responsive.
The Food was delicious too.
My Recommendation is Thumps Up to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2020

I was there recently on a business trip. While it wasn't a luxurious hotel by a looong stretch, it did the job and the staff is what made the difference. It can be difficult to get a sense of who to trust in New Delhi, but the hotel staff was 100% trustworthy, especially the front desk attendants, who went out of their way several times to accommodate any needs.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel was awful! We booked 1 room for 3 people and when they gave us the room, it only had 2 small beds. They brought 1 very thin foam pad for the floor with only 1 sheet. They didn’t give us another one to cover ourselves.
On the 2 beds, the sheets were dirty; they had hair from someone else and blood stains.
Next morning we went to a different hotel as fast as we could. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2019

We were booked here by our tour organizer and found it quite bad. First of all, the hotel is located in Karol Bagh which is very near the Karol Bagh market and is full of stray dogs and is not at all safe. we felt like we reached in a Galli area. When we reached there, tired and with luggage from the airport, we were asked to wait. When we were finally allotted our rooms, we saw that the room itself was in bad condition. There was a smell of dust which would not go. Some of the wall paneling had begun to come out. The room was also smaller than we expected. it is not all like the pictures they have posted. The WIFI connection was not working I called the reception and reported the problem he said he will clear it immediately. till I left I was not able to get WIFI connection. I told them I'm working and need the connection from morning 5 am till 8 am I waited for their connection to get cleared. This was very frustrating. It was only the next morning that this was cleared away. We were not happy with their complimentary breakfast either. the staff was supportive but the property requires maintenance and if you are looking for a good place to stay this is not your place. I had my worst experience.

Room tip: quality of Bed is good. we had a nice sleep
Date of stay: July 2019