Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Wel i stayed in this hotel on business trip for the first time. Its almost on the last edge of the Paharganj on DB Gupta road. Easy to find with G-maps.... exterior of the hotel is not attractive.... nyws come inside ... there is a reception guy who is doing average dealing with guest.... li'll bit careless attitude.... nyws come inside the executive room.. room was clean, toilet was clean but there blanket is of old standard... bit stinking.... need to change the new pattern blankets with white covers..... its braekfast time now.... and they are having very limited choice... aloo parantha and butter toast we asked for but they were not upto the mark.... they dont have resturant inside.. so they are having deal with some outside resturant... but aloo parantha looked like it had bought from some road side shop... not of good standand .... tasted bad.... overall an average experience.... management really needs to work on the hospitality....

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This Hotel manager is non-cooperative and rude. Do not pay a single penny unless you see the hotel and locality with your own eyes. If you pay in advance, forget your money. He will not return.
This hotel has no restaurant. No proper entry and no good road. The place is such a horrible that it damages the name of the Delhi city.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank AnilK1021
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Well last year I stayed here and it was such a lovely experience that this time too I booked the same hotel for 15 days business trip. This time its just opposite. The day I chkd in the room D2 in second floor was very shabby , walls r wet and had bad smell. Upon complaint they changed the room to D1 which is in 1st floor. After half an hour of checked in to the room I saw a big fat rat in the middle of the room. Can u believe this ? Then they killed that went. After some time I realize something moving below of my bed and I understood what could be that. At 12:30 am I had to change the room again to D4 in 4th floor. Rest 13 days was fine. If you ask for food make sure order it early, they takes around 40-50 minutes for a simple order. So for me no coming back again to this hotel ever.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank saikat75
Reviewed 1 December 2016

My nightmare experience started when I was trying to make my way to the hotel. The area where the hotel is based is EXTREMELY congested with very narrow roads which made it hard to find the hotel. I was travelling there by taxi and the taxi driver had to stop and ask where the hotel was multiple times. The way the outside of the hotel is pictured is NOT what it looks like so don't rely on that to help you identify it when you arrive.

When I eventually made it, I ended up paying double the amount i had set out to pay for the taxi given the fact that we spent over half an hour trying to find the hotel. The hotel staff were helpful and showed me to my room. I wish I could say things got better from this point but sadly they got worse.

The hotel room I was put in was a good size and en suite but unfortunately the entire room smelt of urine due to a leak in the toilet. At night the power went off which meant there were no lights and even worse no air con or fan! It very quickly became unbearably hot and the hotel was receiving a lot of complaints until the issue was eventually resolved.

As a lone female traveler I felt like the area outside and around the hotel was unsafe. Just know that if you are alone and foreign in this area it's not for the faint hearted!

I'm sure this hotel has it's good point it's sad that my experience was so negative.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank lilianchuchu
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Not sure what the previous reviewers were expecting for this price... personally, as a solo backpacker all I want is a safe, CLEAN room to come back to. I went for executive room which was clean, with nice hot shower, no bed bugs, air con worked great, (a little loud). Personally I loved the area, paharganj is what I wanted to see. 10 mins autorickshaw to Connaught place which you may want/need (banks/western union, bars) to visit, 20 mins auto to old Delhi. I walked to the main train station to get tickets in about 10 mins. Paharganj has many kilometres of narrow thriving bazaars with food, simple family run restaurants and tiny bars. It was an experience just getting lost around there. MOST IMPORTANTLY - the manager helped me hugely in getting money back from a scam I stupidly fell for. I got tricked into paying for some trains and hotels for a huge amount. He advised me and walked me through the process, saving me about 450 quid. Most people probably won't make the mistake I did, but as a stranger in a strange land he saved me from giving up and going home! Thanks hotel toronto.

Room tip: Go for executive. Breakfast was included which saved hassle.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank mrpreece2016
TorontoSubhash, Director of Sales at Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room. Taking great care of our charming hotel.Customer satisfaction is our first priority.I would also like to recommend you to try our Executive Room. Hope to see you again and give us another chance to serve you.

Thanks & Best Regards !!