Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Well last year I stayed here and it was such a lovely experience that this time too I booked the same hotel for 15 days business trip. This time its just opposite. The day I chkd in the room D2 in second floor was very shabby , walls r wet and had bad smell. Upon complaint they changed the room to D1 which is in 1st floor. After half an hour of checked in to the room I saw a big fat rat in the middle of the room. Can u believe this ? Then they killed that went. After some time I realize something moving below of my bed and I understood what could be that. At 12:30 am I had to change the room again to D4 in 4th floor. Rest 13 days was fine. If you ask for food make sure order it early, they takes around 40-50 minutes for a simple order. So for me no coming back again to this hotel ever.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank saikat75
Reviewed 1 December 2016

My nightmare experience started when I was trying to make my way to the hotel. The area where the hotel is based is EXTREMELY congested with very narrow roads which made it hard to find the hotel. I was travelling there by taxi and the taxi driver had to stop and ask where the hotel was multiple times. The way the outside of the hotel is pictured is NOT what it looks like so don't rely on that to help you identify it when you arrive.

When I eventually made it, I ended up paying double the amount i had set out to pay for the taxi given the fact that we spent over half an hour trying to find the hotel. The hotel staff were helpful and showed me to my room. I wish I could say things got better from this point but sadly they got worse.

The hotel room I was put in was a good size and en suite but unfortunately the entire room smelt of urine due to a leak in the toilet. At night the power went off which meant there were no lights and even worse no air con or fan! It very quickly became unbearably hot and the hotel was receiving a lot of complaints until the issue was eventually resolved.

As a lone female traveler I felt like the area outside and around the hotel was unsafe. Just know that if you are alone and foreign in this area it's not for the faint hearted!

I'm sure this hotel has it's good point it's sad that my experience was so negative.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank lilianchuchu
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Not sure what the previous reviewers were expecting for this price... personally, as a solo backpacker all I want is a safe, CLEAN room to come back to. I went for executive room which was clean, with nice hot shower, no bed bugs, air con worked great, (a little loud). Personally I loved the area, paharganj is what I wanted to see. 10 mins autorickshaw to Connaught place which you may want/need (banks/western union, bars) to visit, 20 mins auto to old Delhi. I walked to the main train station to get tickets in about 10 mins. Paharganj has many kilometres of narrow thriving bazaars with food, simple family run restaurants and tiny bars. It was an experience just getting lost around there. MOST IMPORTANTLY - the manager helped me hugely in getting money back from a scam I stupidly fell for. I got tricked into paying for some trains and hotels for a huge amount. He advised me and walked me through the process, saving me about 450 quid. Most people probably won't make the mistake I did, but as a stranger in a strange land he saved me from giving up and going home! Thanks hotel toronto.

Room tip: Go for executive. Breakfast was included which saved hassle.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank mrpreece2016
TorontoSubhash, Director of Sales at Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room. Taking great care of our charming hotel.Customer satisfaction is our first priority.I would also like to recommend you to try our Executive Room. Hope to see you again and give us another chance to serve you.

Thanks & Best Regards !!
Subhash Kumar
Director of Sales
+91-96314-92551

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Stayed here for 4 days. I booked this hotel 2 months before and asked one of my friends to have a look at the hotel to check if it was okay. The hotel staff didnt let him in. That says how much confident they are with their hotel.
The rooms were pathetic. Fans were giving horrible sound. One of the rooms had a table fan fixed in the ceiling.
In my room there was no screen and I requested the hotel receptionist to check that but no use.
Had to call the house keeping several times to clean the room. The gali (street) in which the hotel is situated is very narrow. One cannot get down from the car. it was so narrow. Some of the boys were good.
There were two receptionist when I travelled. One guy could speak English well and he was responding properly. There was another guy who was very rude.
This is not a 3 star hotel. I can give 0.5 star if available.
The hotel didnt accept debit/credit card for the transaction. I had to pay nearly 4000 INR as cash.
Stay away from this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sarathy B
Reviewed 4 November 2016

There is nothing to give this hotel three star rating. Location (narrow gali) is very nasty and not safe. At there there was lot of sound and it's disturbed us. Market area very far from it. They charged for early check in 1/3 of room rates for only 2 hours before check in time. Foods are over priced and not good in taste. Room was very very small with deemed light. In toilet, there was not separate place for toilet and bath. (smallest bathroom I ever seen) Not a single rack present in toilet to keep toiletries. Wi-fi not working properly in room. Lights of room very low that you can not show your face in mirror properly. Linen not clean enough. They even don't give water in room, you have to claim it. Overall we had a bad experience with this.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank aaaa61
HotelKingsInn, Owner at Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Guest,
We are disappointed and saddened to hear about your unhappy experience with us. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would certainly look into the matter so that corrective action is taken.
Team Toronto