Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel at all. We arrived at around 6.30 am, and the manager charged extra 400 till 12 noon. I think this hotel is used for hourly rental also, I hope you understand what I mean! My daughter slipped a step while coming downstairs, her left eye area swelled and we needed some ice to give her some comfort, to our surprise the hotel was so reluctant and said they did not have any ice! The hotel refused to give us bills for food and water and even for the extra charge they had taken. They were very keen to make our checkout soon, we were in any case checking out early morning since we were heading towards simla. But they seemed to be more interested and we're kept on calling that the car had arrived. There are too many hotels just outside the new Delhi station where this one is also situated, I think you can just walk in at any hotel, so it is better to check first and then book.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelKingsInn, Owner at Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Guest,
We are disappointed and saddened to hear about your unhappy experience with us. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We would certainly look into the matter so that corrective action is taken.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Location of the Hotel is good. Staff is helpful.
The rooms are clean and good. Services of the hotel are good. Rooms are big.
Ac are good condition and powerful. good WiFi connection, Hot water is available.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Hotel toronto situated a good location. Managment is very good & services food & staff is good & coprative . All staff is very helpfull but manager tripathi is very helpfull and friendly. So i rcomend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelKingsInn, Owner at Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Guest,
Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking time out and sharing this with us on this forum. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Being self hotelier and frequent traveller.... this stay was one of the worst....

Reservation was made through clear trip by my husband before 2 months for 6 nights 7 days and payment was done in advance - as all were female traveller.

First of all person who took my checked-in was unaware about our reservation, @10pm in the night where I had to wait to hear from them after long and tired flight, finally they found my booking but again the room which was booked for 4 ladies was given to other people so they requested me to checkin into single occupency as my family were checking in next day.... some how I agreed but the moment I entered the room-one of the corner was totally damaged plus half part of the wall was covered with news ppr which was not expected.

AC was not effective, great part it's main control was at reception so most of the time they kept switched off where we had to request to switch it on.

I was travelling with my sisters so all were female some how we found its quite unsafe--- (whole stay our door bell kept ringing frequently) plus people tried to open our door- once complaint hotel staffs said there is a group checkin due to which people are confused.

My sister was unwell so I requested glass of hot water - which they asked me to take from bathroom tap and same was not delivered.

Most horrified was early morning b4 6am we got a call from reception stating us not to use more water plus we should make sure our bathroom's tap should not left on - which was very interesting part.

When giving call for breakfast reception guy rudely stated we do not serve comp BF before 8, as per me same is a part of packages means we paid along with room, plus while having lunch & dinner in between they rang the bell for clearance, I told them we will give them a call or will keep our clearance out of the room upon we got an ans they do not have enough crocokeries which was quite strange.

Since 3 days hotel elevator was out of service during check-out we had to shift our 6 languages from 2nd floor-Non of the hotel staff showed curtsey to help us instead they enjoyed us struggling in shifting (4 hotel staffs were standing at reception).

We are not looking for anything complimentary, above msg is specially for long stayer and Lady travellers,

Hotel staffs should be more train in terms of maintaining reservation, guests request during sickness etc.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback. We apologies that you we did not live up to your expectations. We will look into this matter and take proper action.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We just stayed 4 days in this hotel it was so dirty and the AC was not working even AC switch in not avl in room it was in reception(AC Switch), when we entered to the room their have very horrible smell never recommended this hotel to anyone.don't go

Date of stay: September 2016