“Ace!”

Food Tour in Delhi
Ranked #1 of 215 Shopping in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer customised food tours, cooking classes, photography walks, and shopping tours in Delhi city These tour services are meant for tourists who want to explore authentic Indian cuisine, sights, heritage and charms of new and old India. We listen to what guests really want and design our tours according to their needs. Our focus is on promotion of real Indian cuisine and culture as experienced by residents of New Delhi. The tours showcase best of Indian sights and food served by reputed food vendors who have been in business for 3 or more generations at the same spot. With us, you'll get the real India experience. Number of dishes included in our food tours vary between 15-30 depending upon type of food tour chosen. Guests can also combine these food tours with photography walk, tea tasting and many other exciting activities. Free pick up and drop facilities from hotel in air-conditioned vehicles, bottled water, wipes, sanitizer are included in tour price at no extra cost. Food safety and hygiene plays a very important part in everything we do and all of food vendors included in our tours have impeccable reputations for good food and hygiene.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Couldn't have found a better way to spend my first day of my first visit to India! The tour through Old Delhi provided samples of many different dishes that I would not have been brave enough to try!

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Food Tour in Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Namaste Mary,

Thank you for remembering us and writing a review. It was our pleasure to have you on food tour.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"paratha"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic decision I made to book with "Food Tour in Delhi " . The guide was lighthearted, knowledgeable, professional and great company for me as a solo traveler . The food was absolutely delicious . I look forward to returning to Delhi & experiencing all their other tour options .

Namaste Amanda,

We will be eagerly waiting to serve you on your next trip to India. Thank you for writing us such great review.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Wow what a delicious experience. The food tour we recently took in Old Delhi was one of the highlights of my trip.
We experienced and tried so many different flavours and food.
Our tour guide Shika first took time out to understand our wants and needs and moulded the tour to fit this in.
We were equipped with hand sanitizer, water and wet wipes which is everything you need whilst on the food tour..
Shika guided through the narrow alley ways and roads safely whilst providing us with all the history and information about the different foods and places we visited.
We got to experience so many different foods and flavours we wouldn't have got to eat on our own.
Being completely full and satisfied we all left with happy tummies :)
Thank you Shika and team for an unforgettable time!

Namaste Divya,

It was pleasure having you all on food tour in Delhi. Thank you for taking time out and writing us a review and about your happy tummies :)

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I work in the food industry and always plan my trips based on the best meals/restaurants I can find. I traveled to India for the first time in August and came across this tour on Viator. I booked it immediately, and I'm so glad that I did. This was hands down the best part of my trip to India. Raj was a phenomenal tour guide, and took me to so many wonderful places I would have never discovered on my own. I learned so much about Delhi and it's people through the food. Every location had fantastic dishes for us to try, and had a great story about their craft/business. Raj brilliantly showcased how nuanced each item was, and how taking multiple bites in combination with other things brings out all the flavors in each dish. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is passionate about/interested in food.

FoodTourIn_Delhi, Guest Relations Manager at Food Tour in Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Namaste Anthony,

Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review, it was lovely meeting a foodie friend.

Will wait for your next trip to India.

Thanks again!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My knowledgeable guide, Rajeev for this Food tour in Delhi gave the most interesting tour of the Street Food in Old Delhi. Off the beaten track, up and down hectic streets and alleys. Amazing sights, smells, sounds and with his immense knowledge of the area, of Indian Food and Spices and the local people, I became totally immersed in this tour. We tasted such delicious street food, and drank lassi, ate kulfi and more.....had a rickshaw ride... The tour is so well organised with reputable vendors, with the addition of hand wipes and sanitizers + water. I bought lots of spices to take home. If I am back in Delhi, I will do the tour again...it was so so good. Highly recommended.

Namaste Frannie,

It was lovely hosting you on food tour in Delhi and for Indian cooking class. It was great meeting a passionate foodie person like you. We will be more than happy to host /assist you anytime in future.
Thank you for writing us a wonderful review.