“Our adventures ”

Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd
Ranked #162 of 516 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Bhavya Holidays pvt Ltd, is a Tour & Travel Company founded by Mr. Vikas Dhawan in the year 2000. He created the firm to empower the travelers and so to the tourism in India. Earlier he focused all his concentration over his offline business but now Bhavya Holidays is online with good amenities. It aimed to offer best India Tour packages, International Package Tours, Cars on rent,Hotel Reservation, flights Etc.
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We wanted to write this not only for the company Bhavya Holidays that promptly answered any queries we had and were pleasant to deal with when any issues cropped up.

Our driver Mr Sudama, is the main reason polite friendly and respectful.

We've been in India a few days and explored with ease as Sudama is so patient as we not been on time yet! And I was sick in the car (in a bag I hasten to add)

The guides the first one was frankly rude and we have a few outstanding issues with him
The second guide showing is Jaipur was a delight and has made our holiday so far he and Sudama seamed to work well together laughing and put.us completely at ease

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We prepared our 17-day Rajasthan tour with Vikas from Bhavya Holidays. The team is friendly and motivated and very committed (it helped us during the banking crisis). Our driver Dinesh is experienced, professional, always smiling and punctual, and knows the area very well. Thanks to him we discovered extraordinary places off the beaten path. We can only recommend this 100% Indian travel agency.
Anne and Bernard

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I need to Thank Mr.Vikas Dhawan & Mr.Vikas from Varanasi. We are from Malaysia and our first trip to Varanasi, Rishikesh and Haridwar. An excellent and well organised trip, it was absolutely wonderful. My family was against with my plans since only 2 ladies planned to travel to Varanasi, Rishikesh and Haridwar with Old Mum. There were many negative inputs about Varanasi’s trip which was experienced by my relatives but Bhavya Holidays Pvt. Ltd. [info@bhavyaholidays.com] had created an unforgettable Pilgrimage trip especially for my Mum who is 78 years old. I can say with confident that Bhavya Holidays priority is to make sure that everyone has the best possible time and everyone’s needs are catered for. Not only they ensure that everything is arranged satisfactorily but they also happy to go extra mile to provide helpful advice, even when it is beyond their remit. We had good prays and darshanam with your pilgrimage package and we would more than happy to recommend others who wish to visit North India.

Once again thank you for your kind assistance and guidance that never let us feel that we are ladies and it is difficult to do it. Furthermore, the availability of yourself (Mr.Vikas) during your tight schedule had made this trip absolutely the best value of any we have taken.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great service provided as per our emails. Driver Mr.Jeetu awaiting our arrival at Delhi airport and provided great service to us both over the next 6 days we had engaged his service as we traversed the "Golden Tri-Angle" Jaipur,Agra and hen back to Delhi. Would recommend this company and our driver Jeetu to anyone looking for a tour driver as I certainly wouldn't recommend you even consider driving whilst in India. Thx again RJ Sydney, Australia

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I would divide this review to 3 parts, booking experience, car and driver.

Booking: Vikas is very prompt in answering emails, phone calls. Arranged Innova with only one day notice and at very good price. Every thing as per expectation.
I will give Vikas 4/5 for this experience

Car: Got innova car. Not too bad and not too good. Had 170K KM reading, For a long distance touriist car. Sun visor is not there on passenger side. Could feel its absence as it was hot in Agra last week. Central door lock not working and one of lights in front missing. Okay for local driving but not too happy with long distance driving. I will give car 3/5

Driver: This was worst part. Got driver named Joshi. I read Vikas has nicer drivers like Jittu and others who had good reviews. Joshi is like any other thug in Karolbagh. Always looking on how he can make extra money from restaurents that he would take or shopping places he wants us to take .
1. In Agra, i explicitly asked him to take govt shop only for shopping but he took us to private shop telling us it is govt. I am sure he would have got 200-300rs for taking us
2. In Fathepur/Sikhri, he took us to his known guides who charged too much. In Tajmahal/Agra forst i paid 200-250 for 1-1.5 hour service. Here we paid Rs 600. So cut here again for driver.
3. We wanted to visit Sikandra (Akbar tomb). But instead he said, Sikandra is not great and took us to Mathura because he may knwo shop guy or guide there.
4. On the day of reaching Delhi, we reached at 4pm. Vikas agreed to take us for 1-2 sightseeings as we are paying for full day. But joshi is not intersted and asked us to walk around instead
5. Ultimate deal is, on 1st day of sight seeing in Delhi, our reading supposed to start from Bhavya's office in Karolbag which is 10 KM from my hotel (Google maps). But Joshi mentioned it is 25KM so that he would get extra money

So after this day, i got ticked off and cancelled the car next day morning. Mr. Vikas did not want hear our unpleasant experience but wanted to get 50% of day charge for cancellation.
Mr. Vikas: trait of good businessmen is to surround your self with trusted people so that you andy our business gets good name.

If you get different driver, Bhavya could be pleasant experience.

2  Thank SunyTX
Bhavyaholidays, Owner at Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!!

Thanks for your valuable feedback, i always take my guest feedback very seriously and also took the same, i agree with you what you mentioned about driver and in my all review replies i clearly mention dont Go for Shopping / Restaurant with drivers because they get commission, this is not only with company its all over the world in travel industry, if we book flight tickets / hotels off course we get some commission

The very first day when driver create some problem then why you people dont tell us and we make stop then and there itself infact all tourist must tell the driver very first day that we are here for tour not for shopping and dont try with us and i know they wont do anything after that, why i am saying this because for each small thing you was sending me sms and also called me day 3 when you returned back to Delhi, i asked you how was trip, you said fine and also told me that you are tired now in room, can i settle payment 2mrw and never told me anything about any problem, day 4 you did local sightseeing in Delhi never told me anything about any problem, day 5 when you called me at 9 am when car was supposed to reach you by 9.30 am and said cancel the car, then i asked you a cancellation fee, you start shouting and start telling me all things mentioned above which because i asked you a cancellation fee, please note all Travel Agents/ Hotels / Railways/ Airlines they charge cancellation fee so according to that you still owe me cancellation fee and Rs. 300 which you paid less to my driver on day 4 and told him that you pay him on day 5.

It is a very big issue with Indians if we dont take advance payment from them they create same problem like you did and again make me think that dont trust and dont work without taking advance payment because last moment cancellation to our tourist cars make stand the car + driver for full day.

Thanks & Regards