“Great service provided”

Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd
Ranked #163 of 516 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Bhavya Holidays pvt Ltd, is a Tour & Travel Company founded by Mr. Vikas Dhawan in the year 2000. He created the firm to empower the travelers and so to the tourism in India. Earlier he focused all his concentration over his offline business but now Bhavya Holidays is online with good amenities. It aimed to offer best India Tour packages, International Package Tours, Cars on rent,Hotel Reservation, flights Etc.
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great service provided as per our emails. Driver Mr.Jeetu awaiting our arrival at Delhi airport and provided great service to us both over the next 6 days we had engaged his service as we traversed the "Golden Tri-Angle" Jaipur,Agra and hen back to Delhi. Would recommend this company and our driver Jeetu to anyone looking for a tour driver as I certainly wouldn't recommend you even consider driving whilst in India. Thx again RJ Sydney, Australia

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I would divide this review to 3 parts, booking experience, car and driver.

Booking: Vikas is very prompt in answering emails, phone calls. Arranged Innova with only one day notice and at very good price. Every thing as per expectation.
I will give Vikas 4/5 for this experience

Car: Got innova car. Not too bad and not too good. Had 170K KM reading, For a long distance touriist car. Sun visor is not there on passenger side. Could feel its absence as it was hot in Agra last week. Central door lock not working and one of lights in front missing. Okay for local driving but not too happy with long distance driving. I will give car 3/5

Driver: This was worst part. Got driver named Joshi. I read Vikas has nicer drivers like Jittu and others who had good reviews. Joshi is like any other thug in Karolbagh. Always looking on how he can make extra money from restaurents that he would take or shopping places he wants us to take .
1. In Agra, i explicitly asked him to take govt shop only for shopping but he took us to private shop telling us it is govt. I am sure he would have got 200-300rs for taking us
2. In Fathepur/Sikhri, he took us to his known guides who charged too much. In Tajmahal/Agra forst i paid 200-250 for 1-1.5 hour service. Here we paid Rs 600. So cut here again for driver.
3. We wanted to visit Sikandra (Akbar tomb). But instead he said, Sikandra is not great and took us to Mathura because he may knwo shop guy or guide there.
4. On the day of reaching Delhi, we reached at 4pm. Vikas agreed to take us for 1-2 sightseeings as we are paying for full day. But joshi is not intersted and asked us to walk around instead
5. Ultimate deal is, on 1st day of sight seeing in Delhi, our reading supposed to start from Bhavya's office in Karolbag which is 10 KM from my hotel (Google maps). But Joshi mentioned it is 25KM so that he would get extra money

So after this day, i got ticked off and cancelled the car next day morning. Mr. Vikas did not want hear our unpleasant experience but wanted to get 50% of day charge for cancellation.
Mr. Vikas: trait of good businessmen is to surround your self with trusted people so that you andy our business gets good name.

If you get different driver, Bhavya could be pleasant experience.

2  Thank SunyTX
Bhavyaholidays, Owner at Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!!

Thanks for your valuable feedback, i always take my guest feedback very seriously and also took the same, i agree with you what you mentioned about driver and in my all review replies i clearly mention dont Go for Shopping / Restaurant with drivers because they get commission, this is not only with company its all over the world in travel industry, if we book flight tickets / hotels off course we get some commission

The very first day when driver create some problem then why you people dont tell us and we make stop then and there itself infact all tourist must tell the driver very first day that we are here for tour not for shopping and dont try with us and i know they wont do anything after that, why i am saying this because for each small thing you was sending me sms and also called me day 3 when you returned back to Delhi, i asked you how was trip, you said fine and also told me that you are tired now in room, can i settle payment 2mrw and never told me anything about any problem, day 4 you did local sightseeing in Delhi never told me anything about any problem, day 5 when you called me at 9 am when car was supposed to reach you by 9.30 am and said cancel the car, then i asked you a cancellation fee, you start shouting and start telling me all things mentioned above which because i asked you a cancellation fee, please note all Travel Agents/ Hotels / Railways/ Airlines they charge cancellation fee so according to that you still owe me cancellation fee and Rs. 300 which you paid less to my driver on day 4 and told him that you pay him on day 5.

It is a very big issue with Indians if we dont take advance payment from them they create same problem like you did and again make me think that dont trust and dont work without taking advance payment because last moment cancellation to our tourist cars make stand the car + driver for full day.

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Dhawan

Reviewed 13 September 2016

As planned Vikas from Bhavy met us on our first day in India and booked our seven week tour on the spot. Bookings included car, driver, flights, trains, hotels and excursions. Prices were excellent and totally transparent. We set the price we wanted to pay for accomodation and viewed details about hotels before we booked. Vikas charged us a minimum fee per booking. All star rating for this service as Vikas's travel advice and knowledge was invaluable. Driver Jettu was very good, we had a great time.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Our driver Sudama made for us traveling in Rajasthan a comfortable, safe and great experience. I am a girl from Italy and I was traveling with a friend, another girl. Our driver Sudama was always so mindful and caring of us that we did not really have anything to fear, although it is said that India may be quite an unsafe country to travel for two girls alone. But we had a great time and never ever had any bad experience. Our driver also recommended us many clean and cheap places where to eat delicious food, and during our travels in the car he was respectful of our needs (like when we wanted to sleep, stop for eating and all) but at the same time he was also a nice travel companion, talking with us and telling us more about his country, India, while driving. He has been such a reliable and pleasant driver, and also very helpful in getting things done, such as finding items to buy or top up the phone. We would really recommend this company for traveling in India, and we warmly recommend Mr. Sudama Rathore as a driver.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Bhavya travel really put together a great journey for us. My mother's wish was to visit a bunch of temples in the hills like manali , shimla, dharamsala ect. Vikas the guy in charge gave us an amazing driver. Sonu picked us up at the airport in Amritsar and was waiting upfront with a sign which made us feel awesome. He took us to the newer model Innova, loaded us up and off we went. Sonu is the sweetest guy. He knew all the right temples. He was with us every step of the way, there whenever we needed him. As we travelled along, my mom fell ill and Sonu went out of his way to help take care of her. All in all, you are in good safe hands with Sonu and Bhavya Holidays. 10/10