I would divide this review to 3 parts, booking experience, car and driver.
Booking: Vikas is very prompt in answering emails, phone calls. Arranged Innova with only one day notice and at very good price. Every thing as per expectation.
I will give Vikas 4/5 for this experience
Car: Got innova car. Not too bad and not too good. Had 170K KM reading, For a long distance touriist car. Sun visor is not there on passenger side. Could feel its absence as it was hot in Agra last week. Central door lock not working and one of lights in front missing. Okay for local driving but not too happy with long distance driving. I will give car 3/5
Driver: This was worst part. Got driver named Joshi. I read Vikas has nicer drivers like Jittu and others who had good reviews. Joshi is like any other thug in Karolbagh. Always looking on how he can make extra money from restaurents that he would take or shopping places he wants us to take .
1. In Agra, i explicitly asked him to take govt shop only for shopping but he took us to private shop telling us it is govt. I am sure he would have got 200-300rs for taking us
2. In Fathepur/Sikhri, he took us to his known guides who charged too much. In Tajmahal/Agra forst i paid 200-250 for 1-1.5 hour service. Here we paid Rs 600. So cut here again for driver.
3. We wanted to visit Sikandra (Akbar tomb). But instead he said, Sikandra is not great and took us to Mathura because he may knwo shop guy or guide there.
4. On the day of reaching Delhi, we reached at 4pm. Vikas agreed to take us for 1-2 sightseeings as we are paying for full day. But joshi is not intersted and asked us to walk around instead
5. Ultimate deal is, on 1st day of sight seeing in Delhi, our reading supposed to start from Bhavya's office in Karolbag which is 10 KM from my hotel (Google maps). But Joshi mentioned it is 25KM so that he would get extra money
So after this day, i got ticked off and cancelled the car next day morning. Mr. Vikas did not want hear our unpleasant experience but wanted to get 50% of day charge for cancellation.
Mr. Vikas: trait of good businessmen is to surround your self with trusted people so that you andy our business gets good name.
If you get different driver, Bhavya could be pleasant experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.