“Reliable and safe company for a long trip”

Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd
Ranked #155 of 505 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Bhavya Holidays pvt Ltd, is a Tour & Travel Company founded by Mr. Vikas Dhawan in the year 2000. He created the firm to empower the travelers and so to the tourism in India. Earlier he focused all his concentration over his offline business but now Bhavya Holidays is online with good amenities. It aimed to offer best India Tour packages, International Package Tours, Cars on rent,Hotel Reservation, flights Etc.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reliable and safe company for a long trip”
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We had booked a car + driver with Bhavya for our recent trip in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur. The owner/manager Mr. Vikas Dhawan was very informative and gave us the right advice to plan our itinerary. We originally had Udaipur on our list and planned to go there via car from Jaipur, he rightly pointed out the advantages of long car travel with the family. He quoted us a very reasonable rate, and also it was evident that he took care of his employees too and made sure we don't overwork the drivers and kept us informed of all the rules, what is covered and what is not.
We could not have asked for a safer, more courteous and knowledgeable driver - Hemraj. Hemraj was a pleasure through the whole trip. He was always on time, gave us the right kind of advice and even explained a few points of interest along the way. He got us the perfect guide in Jaipur (at our request). We will definitely recommend Bhavya travels and use them again.

Visited June 2016
1 Thank somanywindows
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Remarkable tour”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

The service provided by bhavya holidays private limited. Was excellent. We had an awesome time with our family. The tour was quite interesting.

Our driver Mr. Jeet Rawat was the best thing in our trip. He's quite good, well behaved, and experienced driver. We would prefer this company for our next tour surely. Only because of Mr. Jeet Rawat.
On behalf of Ms. Shahida Sultana Shila from Bangladesh.

Vapi, India
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“very old tata indigo”
Reviewed 2 May 2016

we rent car for local use in delhi. our hotel very near to this office but . driver not on time and hi report us with very old car. we call to office pls change this car. office guy answer us our all car is like this. i came in delhi for my business work but driver try to me for shopping. iam indian if any foreigner tourist with this company what hi do for shopping forces by driver.

Visited April 2016
Bhavyaholidays, Owner at Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 18 May 2016
Dear Sir,

We dont have Tata Indigo cars in our fleet and i have checked in my records we have never given to anyone Tata Indigo car from last 2 years, i think you must have hired car from another company, of possible for you please mail me details of hiring car from our company.

Regards
Vikas
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would have been okay except for some mishaps”
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I hired Bhavya for a 2-day trip to Agra and Jaipur (I was only staying in India for 4 days), selecting only a few places to visit. The package was one of the most affordable. The driver was excellent in driving and we were able to reach our destination earlier than expected.

What disappointed me were the guide they assigned me in Taj Mahal who refused to go to Agra Fort (which was beside Taj and was part of the itinerary) because he told me 75% the place was under renovation which I didnt buy. Instead he sent me to a marble store (I reminded him at the onset that I am not going to any store to buy anything), let me ride a tricycle which stressed me out because he was not my assigned chaperon. This is disappointing because the main reason why I travelled to India was to visit the UNESCO world heritage sites. The driver would have been perfect because he drove excellently and was courteous and friendly however he doesnt speak good English. This one I kept reminding the manager, Vikas, about but sadly fell on deaf ears.

Visited March 2016
Bhavyaholidays, Owner at Bhavya Holidays Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, 16 April 2016
Dear Sir,

Greetings!!!!

Thanks for your feedback, i will definitely asked the guide why he did not go with you at Agra fort, i know guide in agra was complimentary to you because we have office there.

I always tell my clients and again writing here because people will read that drivers / guides always try to take clients for shopping where they get some commission, it is upto guest if they want to go with them or not.

Thanks 'n' Best Regards

Vikas Dhawan
Bhavya Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
(Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India)
12 A / 26 , W.E.A. Saraswati MargKarol Bagh , New Delhi - 110005
Phone : +91-11-41450697, 41450698 Mobile : +91 9811857779
Whatsapp & Viber: +91 9811857779 Fax : +91-11-25724031
Email : Info@bhavyaholidays.com , bhavya.holidays@gmail.com

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“4 Day Driving Marathon”
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I only had a list of places to visit and an approximate route, no hotels reserved so we could stay flexible. The driver provided was named Sudama. He was up for late driving, was helpful in finding hotels in my budget, was a very good driver, and never a complaint. Sudama was also a gentleman who I think would make a great guide for ladies or families. He let me know he would gladly come along for exploring places, but was also happy to wait at the car while I went off on my own. His English was basic, he is actively learning, but I had stated earlier this was fine as I only needed a driver, not a guide. Bhavya stayed in good contact from the start. All emails were answered promptly within one day. Their price was the second lowest of 5 quotes, I chose Bhavya based on the quick, thorough responses and for giving a simple, all inclusive price. The car provided was in very good running condition, good tires, AC worked.

1 Thank Matt I