Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
12 day private tour

Reviewed 27 March 2020
janemY928KE
Swan Hill, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2020 via mobile

My friend and I recently went on a 12 day tour organised by Leisure India Tours and I would highly recommend them. We were there for the Holi Festival and had so much fun! Our driver Ashok Saini was fabulous- he did everything he could to make our trip so enjoyable. The car was always spotless and his driving was excellent in the crazy Indian traffic! We stayed in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Bundi, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Pushkar and then returned to Delhi. All our accommodation was excellent and we will definitely use LIH next time we visit India (hopefully next year)!!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank janemY928KE
Reviewed 22 February 2020

We have just returned from an absolutely wonderful 10 day tour of Rajasthan and Agra arranged by Leisure India holidays. Every detail, transport, accommodation, tours and local tips were superb and particular thanks to our wonderful driver, Ashok Saini. He was prompt, a superb driver in the bustling traffic, and always helpful. We were celebrating a special birthday for our daughter and he made her day so special with flowers and a cake. I travelled with my husband and adult daughter from Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur , Agra and Delhi. Himanshu and his team arranged a perfect combination of drives, one flight and a train. The choice of hotels was excellent. We had five different local guides, each of whom were wonderfully knowledgable and charming. It was extraordinary how the guides and Ashok provided a perfect balance of touring and relaxing. Importantly, the tour was very good value for money and there were no hidden costs. Leisure India was recommended to us by friends and we do not hesitate to recommend this excellent company.
Thanks once again for the most memorable holiday.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

We travelled as a couple on the golden triangle tour. This was our first time travelling to India and Himanshu has made our experience so enjoyable right from the outset. He was an excellent communicator, very responsive, professional and patient with all my suggestions and feedback. I changed my mind so many times and he handled my queries with professionalism. After the Golden Triangle tour in Jaipur, I had planned a relaxation day at a fort in a rural village 1hr drive from Jaipur, I made a request if we can have the driver drop us off there and pick us up the following day to take us back to Delhi. Himanshu accomodated my request with no hesitation and at no additional charge. We met the rest of their team in their Jaipur office and they were all lovely.

The trip itself was amazing, from the hotels to the drivers to the guides, everything was very well curated. The guides were all excellent. Both our drivers were exceptional, especially Ashok who we had for the main part of our tour. He was always punctual in our pick ups.

We had a blast in India and would not hesitate to come back and book with LIH again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I was going to India for my cousin's wedding and decided to do a week of sightseeing with a friend before the wedding. We visited Delhi, Agra, Amritsar and Aurangabad. It was the perfect vacation. It was a great mix of historical monuments to visit. We saw the Golden Temple in Amritsar, Delhi we visited the main sights: Government buildings, India Gate, Kutub Minar (definitely go see it in the evening when it's all lite up), Aksherdam Temple, Old Delhi. Agra we went to the Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Aurangabad we visited Ajanta and Ellora Caves. We worked with Himanshu at Leisure India. This was my 2nd time booking tours through him. I went with my whole family 6 years ago with neighbors of ours. Himanshu took care of all our drivers, tour guides and local flights. He was awesome. Super responsive any time I had any questions and always available while we were in India. He is extremely professional. I was a little nervous since we were 2 women traveling by our selves but we had no problems at all. I would highly recommend booking your tour through Leisure India. We traveled for a week and then I attended my cousin's wedding and flew back to NJ. All our tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and patient as we asked so many questions about the culture, history, religion, daily life of India. Also now all the major monuments to visit they accept credit card to pay for the entrance fee. Which made it so much easier not to have to carry around so much cash.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank deadlytravelers
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Leisure travels is solid ! After multiple searches on deciding who to book our first family trip to India we decided to bank with them and are glad to report we are thrilled.
Himanshu our solid travel agent and Ashok the true asset and our personal driver are rockstars and back born to the services the company provides.
The personal touch , humble personable service and hospitality provided by Himanshu and the attention to detail , strong concern to safety and security shared by Ashok our driver is what makes them different .
We thank them sincerely and hope they keep up the great service !

Date of experience: December 2019