Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I was going to India for my cousin's wedding and decided to do a week of sightseeing with a friend before the wedding. We visited Delhi, Agra, Amritsar and Aurangabad. It was the perfect vacation. It was a great mix of historical monuments to visit. We saw the Golden Temple in Amritsar, Delhi we visited the main sights: Government buildings, India Gate, Kutub Minar (definitely go see it in the evening when it's all lite up), Aksherdam Temple, Old Delhi. Agra we went to the Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Aurangabad we visited Ajanta and Ellora Caves. We worked with Himanshu at Leisure India. This was my 2nd time booking tours through him. I went with my whole family 6 years ago with neighbors of ours. Himanshu took care of all our drivers, tour guides and local flights. He was awesome. Super responsive any time I had any questions and always available while we were in India. He is extremely professional. I was a little nervous since we were 2 women traveling by our selves but we had no problems at all. I would highly recommend booking your tour through Leisure India. We traveled for a week and then I attended my cousin's wedding and flew back to NJ. All our tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and patient as we asked so many questions about the culture, history, religion, daily life of India. Also now all the major monuments to visit they accept credit card to pay for the entrance fee. Which made it so much easier not to have to carry around so much cash.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank deadlytravelers
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Leisure travels is solid ! After multiple searches on deciding who to book our first family trip to India we decided to bank with them and are glad to report we are thrilled.
Himanshu our solid travel agent and Ashok the true asset and our personal driver are rockstars and back born to the services the company provides.
The personal touch , humble personable service and hospitality provided by Himanshu and the attention to detail , strong concern to safety and security shared by Ashok our driver is what makes them different .
We thank them sincerely and hope they keep up the great service !

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 4Ktwins
Reviewed 22 October 2019

We used Leisure India Holidays for our vacation in the Golden Triangle. We did Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. We stayed in the Oberoi hotel chain. It was amazing. The tour company provided a driver and knowledgeable guides. They were very professional. They took care of every detail. Our driver Ranjeet, was always on time, kind and professional. I would definitely recommend using leisure India Holidays for your next India vacation. Himanshu Mendiratta, customized the tour to fit our schedule. The vacation went smoothly without any issues. I think that for foreigners it’s a good idea to have a guide and driver in India.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

We were 3 couples on a private Golden Triangle Tour. We had a comfortable mini bus with our fabulous driver Yusef. Each guide was very knowledgeable. Wonderful hotels. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank caidenLondon
Reviewed 29 March 2019

Heena and Leisure Indian Holidays created the perfect trip for my daughter and me. They were very easy to work with and created the perfect trip. We did not experience a single problem the entire time. Ashok Saini was the best driver. He was always prompt, an excellent driver and provided great hospitality. Every morning we were greeted with a smile and mango juice (my daughter's favorite). I will definitely use Leisure Indian Holidays again and hope to have all of our trips with Ashok.

Date of experience: March 2019