Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Leisure travels is solid ! After multiple searches on deciding who to book our first family trip to India we decided to bank with them and are glad to report we are thrilled.
Himanshu our solid travel agent and Ashok the true asset and our personal driver are rockstars and back born to the services the company provides.
The personal touch , humble personable service and hospitality provided by Himanshu and the attention to detail , strong concern to safety and security shared by Ashok our driver is what makes them different .
We thank them sincerely and hope they keep up the great service !

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 4Ktwins
Reviewed 22 October 2019

We used Leisure India Holidays for our vacation in the Golden Triangle. We did Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. We stayed in the Oberoi hotel chain. It was amazing. The tour company provided a driver and knowledgeable guides. They were very professional. They took care of every detail. Our driver Ranjeet, was always on time, kind and professional. I would definitely recommend using leisure India Holidays for your next India vacation. Himanshu Mendiratta, customized the tour to fit our schedule. The vacation went smoothly without any issues. I think that for foreigners it’s a good idea to have a guide and driver in India.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

We were 3 couples on a private Golden Triangle Tour. We had a comfortable mini bus with our fabulous driver Yusef. Each guide was very knowledgeable. Wonderful hotels. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank caidenLondon
Reviewed 29 March 2019

Heena and Leisure Indian Holidays created the perfect trip for my daughter and me. They were very easy to work with and created the perfect trip. We did not experience a single problem the entire time. Ashok Saini was the best driver. He was always prompt, an excellent driver and provided great hospitality. Every morning we were greeted with a smile and mango juice (my daughter's favorite). I will definitely use Leisure Indian Holidays again and hope to have all of our trips with Ashok.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank greife53
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 12 day holiday with Leisure India, can I say this was the holiday of a lifetime.
All the hotels they booked all 5 stars absolutely amazing
Vikram our driver the best we have ever had,nearly 2000 kilometres of driving,nothing was to much trouble, polite punctual,helpful and could not do enough for us.
The guides they provided daily were brilliant they were knowledgeable and made the whole experience of India the best holiday yet.
The itinerary was organised with there input and also what we wanted to give us the best possible experience
I cannot recommend them enough we would definitely book through them again
5 star service for a 5 star company