Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Overall was a great experience. Despite visiting India in the hottest time of the year, June, my family, and I, (4 adults), learned, appreciate, enjoyed and loved the Indian culture, with their amazing constructions, and friendly people.
This travel agency was recommended to me by a working colleague that hired their services before.
From my initial contact via email they were responsive and customized a private tour of 5 days for us, with options on 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The vehicle was new and well maintained, comfortable for the ride. We were able to adjust the tour at every time. You own your pace.
Ashok, our driver was the best, very proud of his country, and not shy to share everything with visitors. Driving in India is an experience itself. He really knew all the places to go and shortcuts. Each guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.
I will use this travel agency, when we return to know other places in India.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank Raul S
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We arranged our our private tour last February, through LEISURE INDIA - 5 nights (2 Delhi - 1 Agra - 2 Jaipur) then flew to Goa for a week on the beach. All was well organised, our driver Ashok was a delight, very safe, and could not do enough for us.
Tour guides at each location we good, and very flexible on any changes that we required.

This was our first visit to India, and we felt that 5 nights on tour was just about right to get an initial flavour of the country, without getting over tired of too much travelling, and different hotels (We are both over 70).

Thank you LEISURE INDIA for looking after us so well, and giving us some wonderful memories.

1  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Wonderful experience and well organisation. We were two couples and travelled much of the way by private car with longer journeys by plane and train. We had four different drivers and felt safe with each one. A good driver is imperative when negotiating the hectic traffic in the towns. Drivers were always prompt when picking us up from airports and hotels. Hotels were 4 or 5 star and were quite varied in type and location, sometimes a bit remote from town which tied us to their bar and restaurant. Whilst buffets were plentiful and varied with many vegetable and daal dishes which we liked, we found eating a-la-carte gave us better selection of meat and fish dishes, Guides were arranged at each location and were always very efficient and informative. My highlight was Varanasi with a rickshaw journey from the hotel to see the Ganges and the sunset and sunrise boat trips. The Taj Mahal was amazing and the towns, temples, forts and palaces en-route were very different and a delight to see. The tour captured different aspects of India. Sadly we saw not tigers during our two safaris at Ranthambhore which involved quite a long jouirney to get to. Leisure India arranged our flight to Kerala and the hotel and this proved a relaxing end after our hectic tour. Our payment for the trip was made by credit/debit card which incurs a 3.5% surcharge and was converted into Rupees, so look for a better way of paying. All in all it was a well organised trip and correspondence with Leisure India was always prompt and helpful.

1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Having visited New Delhi and surrounding areas in my youth (thirty years ago), I was somewhat prepared for my trip; whereas my wife, who has never experienced India, was not.
Leisure India Holiday was a very pleasant experience. Should a visit to the Taj Mahal be on your itinerary, save some money on surrounding expensive hotels and engage in their services. Our experience with our guide from Leisure India was world-class; no line ups; behind the scene access... the works. I hesitated posting on TripAdvisor as the Prime Minister of our country was going there for a visit and I did not want him to be jealous :)

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We returned from a tour of the Golden triangle organized by Leisure India Holidays. It was very well organized and supported by excellent drivers and tour guides. Would highly recommend their services

3  Thank Kathy T