Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Having visited New Delhi and surrounding areas in my youth (thirty years ago), I was somewhat prepared for my trip; whereas my wife, who has never experienced India, was not.
Leisure India Holiday was a very pleasant experience. Should a visit to the Taj Mahal be on your itinerary, save some money on surrounding expensive hotels and engage in their services. Our experience with our guide from Leisure India was world-class; no line ups; behind the scene access... the works. I hesitated posting on TripAdvisor as the Prime Minister of our country was going there for a visit and I did not want him to be jealous :)

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We returned from a tour of the Golden triangle organized by Leisure India Holidays. It was very well organized and supported by excellent drivers and tour guides. Would highly recommend their services

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank Kathy T
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We have just returned from a 19 day tour organised by LIH. I initially approached them because they had organised a business conference and I had been impressed by their efficiency. They initially proposed an itinerary but worked with us to customise the trip and we ended up with New Delhi – Lucknow – Varanasi – Agra – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Mumbai – New Delhi in 19 days. They did everything including booking the flights and arranging drivers and guides. We also made a couple of minor changes to the itinerary while we were there and nothing was too much trouble. For the Agra - Udaipur segment we had their driver Ashok Saini who was an absolute delight and took us to sights off the beaten track and was truly a delight. This really was the holiday of a lifetime and I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who wants to experience India comfortably. As I said to Anisha when we met her in Jaipur, this was to have been our only trip to India, but having enjoyed it so much, we are now planning to return and use their services to experience another part of the Country, probably Kerala and the South. They far exceeded our expectations and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank PerryWorCapPar
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister visited India in July/August 2017. We first traveled north of India visiting New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and afterwards went to visit Kerala in the south. All through Leisure India Holidays.

We are really happy with their service!
First of all, the initial contact was flawless. Quick email response and helped us customize our travel since we had some special requests. That is we had a lot of influence on our travel, with destinations and hotels at the same time Leisure india holidays fixed everything around and came with opinions and opinions tips (booking of hotels, car transfers and activities during the days). This was the perfect for us, to reduse the time effort by arranging and booking everything ourselves.

Well in India the good service continued. The drivers provided (special big thanks to the driver Ashok) was super! They provided a good driving service, showing us some special places and gave us good information during the drive. Also the hotels and visits were good arranged.

To conclude our experiences with leisure India Holidays, it was really good! All the time good information provided, good communication and really helpful people/staff. Superb service and really what to expect from a good traveling company!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

As I was planning our trip to India and starting to get familiar with the inmensity of these amazing country I run into Leisure India Holidays on the website and instantly made things a lot easier for me.
Going through their well designed tours gave me a good insight of the different possibilities and made me discover places I didn’t even know they existed such us Mandawa, an incredibly beautiful old village, off the beaten track, where the rich merchants of the old Silk Road built their “havelis” (mansions) which featured amazing frescoes on their walls
Finally, we went for a tour that included Varanasi, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mandawa of 10 nights in 4* hotels. Tayloring things for us was not a problem and Anisha responded to all my requests. On Mandawa we went for a 5* hotel, The Vivaana, which I highly recommend. This XIXth century haveli has been carefully restored with exquisite taste and it just feels magical.
Their unbeatable prices compared to travel agencies in my own country were a“must”to go ahead with them. The 30% to be paid in advance through wire transfer instead of an online transfer, as they request, was a bit of an inconvenience due to the Banks but never to blame on LIH. Anisha was very comprehensive through the extremely long process (6 weeks).
We had friendly local guides in each town giving interesting information of the different sightseeings although they do tend to take you always to the stores where they have deals.
And at last Ashok, our amazingly skilled driver (traffic in India is otherworldly), whose kindness, willingness, sense of humour and beautiful smile has made of our trip to India a memorable experience.

Date of experience: August 2017