Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister visited India in July/August 2017. We first traveled north of India visiting New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and afterwards went to visit Kerala in the south. All through Leisure India Holidays.

We are really happy with their service!
First of all, the initial contact was flawless. Quick email response and helped us customize our travel since we had some special requests. That is we had a lot of influence on our travel, with destinations and hotels at the same time Leisure india holidays fixed everything around and came with opinions and opinions tips (booking of hotels, car transfers and activities during the days). This was the perfect for us, to reduse the time effort by arranging and booking everything ourselves.

Well in India the good service continued. The drivers provided (special big thanks to the driver Ashok) was super! They provided a good driving service, showing us some special places and gave us good information during the drive. Also the hotels and visits were good arranged.

To conclude our experiences with leisure India Holidays, it was really good! All the time good information provided, good communication and really helpful people/staff. Superb service and really what to expect from a good traveling company!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

As I was planning our trip to India and starting to get familiar with the inmensity of these amazing country I run into Leisure India Holidays on the website and instantly made things a lot easier for me.
Going through their well designed tours gave me a good insight of the different possibilities and made me discover places I didn’t even know they existed such us Mandawa, an incredibly beautiful old village, off the beaten track, where the rich merchants of the old Silk Road built their “havelis” (mansions) which featured amazing frescoes on their walls
Finally, we went for a tour that included Varanasi, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mandawa of 10 nights in 4* hotels. Tayloring things for us was not a problem and Anisha responded to all my requests. On Mandawa we went for a 5* hotel, The Vivaana, which I highly recommend. This XIXth century haveli has been carefully restored with exquisite taste and it just feels magical.
Their unbeatable prices compared to travel agencies in my own country were a“must”to go ahead with them. The 30% to be paid in advance through wire transfer instead of an online transfer, as they request, was a bit of an inconvenience due to the Banks but never to blame on LIH. Anisha was very comprehensive through the extremely long process (6 weeks).
We had friendly local guides in each town giving interesting information of the different sightseeings although they do tend to take you always to the stores where they have deals.
And at last Ashok, our amazingly skilled driver (traffic in India is otherworldly), whose kindness, willingness, sense of humour and beautiful smile has made of our trip to India a memorable experience.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Blanca U
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I had booked this 6 day tour to do solo and later my mom joined me. Leisure India was incredibly professional to deal with and enjoyed the tour immensely! Ashok was a good driver and highly recommend them

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I do like to organize my own holidays rather than go with large companies. I found LIH on line and read some reviews and went with them. They were excellent at selecting hotels and their Tour Guides at temples and forts etc were great. Just enough information without filling you up with too many historical facts and dates. Our driver RATAN was great and took us to good, sensibly priced, restaurants. It would have been easy for him to take us to "Posh" restaurants but we had really good meals from about £4.00 a head. Drinks generally were more than the cost of the food. We had no problems along the way, were always picked up from airports without any dramas,
All in all a "Nice" company to deal with.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2016

We booked this family holiday to escape from freezing UK winter. The feeling was mixed.

PROS:
1. The firm did flex the itinerary to suit our needs.
2. Shyam Bir Singh: The guide in Agra was amazing and outstanding.He exactly knew how make to guests feel comfortable and his knowledge was impeccable.
3. Ratan Singh: The driver from Agra was excellent. He eased the journey for us by dropping us off at Delhi from Ranthambore as we were recovering from the trauma (anxious wait with entire holiday hanging by a thread) of delayed train (Varanasi to Agra).
4. Anjesh Chandra: The local agent in Varanasi looked after us like family, waited with us in the Varanasi train station until we were safe and on our jounery.

CONS:
1. Train delay and anxious wait: Delayed trains with some cancellation which i believe is infamous in North India and are surprised why this was not considered by Leisure India prior to finalising our itinerary. This could have avoided the unnecessary scare at Varanasi for us.
2. Delhi tour: Felt very 'rushed' and maybe should have handpicked the important ones.
3. Communication with leisure India: It was a challenge in maintaining communication with Leisure India either directly or via the local agent. This resulted in them sending a agent to collect the money from us even in spite payment been made but was unable to transact onto the agent.

Date of experience: December 2016