Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We chose Leisure India Holidays to work out a personal tour for us of the Golden Triangle and followed by time in Goa. Everything was handled excellently before we arrived and this continued when we started our tour. Our driver Ashok was great - one simple but great treat was to be given a local mobile phone so we could keep in touch.
We visited Delhi Agra Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur and Goa and had local guides in each golden triangle city. Guides were all good although we had to insist a couple of times on not going to places showing off cooperatives or craft skills or suchlike that are in reality selling spots. All flights transfers collections along with changes to itinerary were handled quickly and effectively. Happy to recommend them and I would use again if the occasion arose.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Griff1958
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Just back from a wonderful first trip to India with Leisure India Holidays. From the moment we booked with Himanshu 6 months ago until our last day in Mumbai everytihng was superb. We changed itinery and hotels a number of times before going, all of which was not problem and speedily arranged. Our driver Hassan Singh in Delhi and area was excellent both in his driving (which has to be seen to be believed !) and his restaurant recommendations. We visited New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Goa and Mumbai in two weeks, saw everything we wanted to and stayed in some of the finest hotels in the world. All internal flight were also arranged with LIH. If booking India and do not want to pay the exorbitant charges made by UK or US agents I would highly recommend this company and am quite happy to answer any questions on our vacation.

Date of experience: October 2016
4  Thank Q2294OJmichaeld
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We have visited India twice with LIH and wished to see the game reserves in MP. LIH organised the train from Delhi to Gwalior, all transport around, through a third party agent, who was first class, Game reserves, hotels and flight back to Delhi. The only minor problem was a delayed Air India flight, no reflection on LIH.

We have every confidence in the company and its staff.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We booked a 5 day tour of Delhi, Agra Jaipur and finally transport to Goa for our beach break with Leisure India Holidays and was extremenly pleasedwith every detail of the arangement.

After a long flight from Manchester via Dubai, our driver Ashok, was waiting to greet us at arrivals, we were quickly escorted to our car,and cold drinks were waiting for us!
We were soon on our way to the hotel in New Delhi, we had booked the 5 star package so stayed in the Shangri La Eros, which was excellent, I am sure you can look at other hotel reviews for details, I had emailed ahead to inform we were celebrating my partners birthday and a huge bunch of red roses had been left in the room which was a lovely thought.
We were collected later that day for a tour of old Delhi by Ashok and our guide, which, I am sorry to say I have forgotten his name, for which I feel bad as he took fantastic care of us. The amount we managed to fit in was incredible, and we both felt we really had seen so much in 2 days.
I must point out I have never seen so much skill in a driver..the roads are CRAZY but Ashock made us feel totally safe during the entire tour.
We had new guides for our visit to Agra (1 night in Marriot) and then on to 2 nights in Jaipur.(Marriot)
All the guides were extremely knowledgable and we could tailor the tour to suit ourselves if required. I highly recommend the water show set to lasers at Swaminarayan Akshardham.

I would not hesitate to recommend Leisure India for ease of booking, communication, itinerary, well everything really.
and a special thank you to pur driver Ashok, who acted as both driver and guide to give us some insight to the real India, no matter which roads we travelled , the car was always cleaned, inside and out by the next day and a plentiful supply of cold water was always ready for us.
I would like to write a longer review but sadly back to work now, but hopefully you will get some idea of the professional, and friendly nature of this company.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I took 12 days Kerala tour from leisure India holidays. The services of the local tour guides were completely professional. Selection of the hotels were upto the mark. They were always there whenever you needed help. Wonderful service guys. You made our holiday fun.

I highly recommend leisure India holidays. Would surely contact you next time whenever I plan my holiday.

Date of experience: June 2016