Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2016

My family spent 6 days in India and our stay there was hassle free thanks to Leisure India Holidays. While drafting the itinerary, I would have probably made dozens of changes the the travel plans, but Mr Himanshu Mendiratta, whom I liased with, was kind and patient enough to incorporate my requirements and come up with a suitable itinerary for us. We were traveling with two very young kids and my elderly parents. Throughout the trip, the guides and the drivers were very considerate with our travel needs. I specially thank our guides in Varanasi Mr Ajay and Mr Vikash for their excellent service. We managed to perform our prayers without any trouble and also do some shopping in Varanasi thanks to their efficiency. They were also very helpful towards my elderly parents and kids, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness. Our trip to Agra and Jaipur was also awesome and we had an amazing time thanks to our driver Mr Shahid Khan and the local guides there (forgot their names). I will strongly recommend LIH to everyone and would most definitely use their services again when I travel to India next.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 5 April 2016

The 8 day tour put together by Leisure Indian Holidays was an awesome experience. Hotel accommodation of high standard. Places of interest were well chosen and enough time allowed for us to enjoy the sights. We did Ranthambhore National Park (saw a TIGER) - Chittorgarh (en route visit) - Udaipur - Ranakpur (en route visit) - Jodhpur - Ajmer (en route visit) - Pushkar - New Delhi (airport). Very comfortable car. Highlight was our driver Ashok. He is an excellent safe driver, has a good sense of humour, very knowledgeable and knows all the good restaurants and where to shop. If you are fortunate enough to have him drive, you are in for a GOOD TIME.

1  Thank voushe
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Well done leisure India holiday you organised a great trip for us
All involved were lovely and helpful will definitely recommend you

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We spent 2 weeks in INDIA .Delhi,Agra,Jaipur,Jodhpur,Udaipur.What an amazing country.All arrangements were handled by Leisure India Holidays .All we had to do was show up and enjoy this beautiful country.We had no problems whatsoever while traveling through India everything was perfection.We had the same driver for 2 weeks Ashok Saini .He took good care of us we felt very safe ( 2 female travelers ) We had so much fun on the road .He is a great person ! Long story short make the right decision and choose Leisure India Holidays.Thank you for taking such a good care of us Himanshu !!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Our driver Ranjeet was excellent. He drove us from New Dehli to Agra, Jaipur, Samode and then back to New Dehli over 8 days. He was a very safe driver and looked after us all hours of the day. We would recommend him to anyone. Overall we were very happy with our guides and the hotels we stayed at. Our impression of India is a very positive one, the people are friendly, the monuments, temples and ancient ruins are well preserved and certainly worth a visit.

Date of experience: February 2016