Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I came to know Leisure Holidays after a query with India Tourism. I found the staff, guides and drivers very qualified and helpful. I shall write abou the hotels separately. Some better thank others but, overall, they came up to my
I will reccomend this tour company to my acquaintances.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016

I used Leisure India to arrange a 6 night trip to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The company was excellent. All my e mails were answered promptly and all requests were honored. Our driver Ranjeet was the best! i would highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2016

We returned from Rajasthan after the first week of the new year and I honestly have to say our trip to Rajasthan orgranized by Leisure India Holidays was without a doubt the best way to start our New Year celebrations. The trip surpassed all our expectations from Accommodation to the restaurants and the tour guides and most of all our driver, Ratan Singh! He was completely committed to giving us a fantastic trip taking us to all the right places and keeping us safe. His tips helped us make the most of the trip and his wit always made the long journeys between cities all the more delightful. Oh, if I could do it again I would! Leisure India Holidays was definitely the best option and we will definitely be looking them up again for our next holiday!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Lilly249
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I just returned from a wonderful month in India, a week of which was spent in Rajasthan with Leisure India Holidays organizing our time. From our first contact, Himanshu was always prompt and attended to our requests without delay. I had been recommended to his company and can fully support recommending them to you! Our driver Ashok was good humoured, good natured, and made our time on the road safe, reliable and shared interesting points along the way. Our local guides were all excellent and very informative, two of whom were outstanding, Ananth in Agra, and Uday in Jaipur! Without hesitation I would recommend them! Thank you for making our time and memories there so special!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Really recommend Leisure India Holidays who understood what we were looking for and made sure everything went smooth every single day.
Special thank to Himanshu without whom we would have missed our return flight. Great service.
Last recommendation: Ask Ranjeet as driver. He is part of the success.

Date of experience: November 2015
LeisureIndiaHolidays, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Leisure India Holidays. We would like to thank you for recommending us. It’s only with the encouragement and appreciation from guest like yours that we are inspired to provide best of our services to our guests.

Your statement is valuable to us and we thank you for the same. Looking forward for your continued support and welcoming you back on your next visit to India with Leisure India Holidays.

Yours sincerely,