Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Me my husband and cousins(couple) had extremely exiting and nice tour.Tour duration; 7 days and 6 nights. We visited New Delhi,Agra, Ranthambore Tiger Park , Jaipur and back to New Delhi. Service of this is company is very professional and excellent.For example; we ordered 4 stars hotels during our trip, but in Tiger Park this kind of hotels were occupied so Leisure India Tours (Holidays) upgraded to 5 stars without any extra costs.We booked car for this trip it was Toyota Innova but We were pleasantly surprised of SUV Mahindra Scorpio (no extra fee of course) witch is bigger and better for off road. We visited main office of LIT in Jaipur and met there Mr. Himansu Mendiratta (owner).He is very nice and helpful person. When I asked Him why He upgraded our car, He answered ; because I had one free of duty, than I sent it for your trip ( of course !!!). And The Pearl in this unusually company - our driver ; Mr. Ratan Singh , He was like father, brother and friend in one person. He is extremely good driver , what is important in India`s road traffic condition. We filled save all the time with Ratan. We recommended this company for everybody who likes only pleasure and every on time during the holiday. Thanks LIH

Date of experience: May 2015
3  Thank Izolka
LeisureIndiaHolidays, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on your Golden Triangle Tour. There is no greater satisfaction, than receiving kind words from our valued guests. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team member, Mr. Ratan Singh. He will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of your bespoke itinerary was created and edited for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious stays, to well suited mode of transport. I am very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your support and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 8 June 2015

My friend and I had a fantastic holidays at India. We spent 20 days traveling by car, plain and train visiting the most important cities of the country.
We contact Leisure India Tours by email, Himanshu the owner was really helpful with all our questions and changes.
We been in India during high temperatures so, our driver, Ashok, always provide us with cold mineral water and was always giving us really good advice to made our trip more enjoyable.
I strongly recommend travelling to India with Leisure India Tours.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank Agostina N

Thank you for appreciating our services during your memorable trip to India. We are pleased to know that your stay was exceptional and you are happy with the standard of services delivered by our staff during your trip. We look forward to your return in the near future and thanks again for recommending us on this renowned travel portal.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2015

My husband and I had a fantastic 5 day Golden Triangle Tour arranged through Leisure India. Our driver Ranjeet drove us safely through the crazy Indian traffic and was always on hand to offer advice. Helpful guides met us at all of the many sites we visited during our stay, all arranged by Leisure India. My only advice to you is to decide how much site seeing you want and how much time chilling out or people watching. We felt "templed out!" and if we did it again would visit fewer sites and spend more time watching/experiencing everyday life. Leisure India were very helpful when we were planning our trip and completely reliable during our trip.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank reviewereversley

Thank you so much for choosing Leisure India Holidays for your 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour. Your comments are truly cherished and shared with the team. We always put our efforts to show best of India to our guests by sightseeing, markets visit and local activities. However we’ll also pay extra attention to provide a laid back India trip to you. Your kind appreciation of our driver and knowledgeable guides is greatly appreciated. We are pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday & had a memorable experience.

We look forward to the pleasure of your many more such India visits with our travel company.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2015

My India trip would not have been so memorable without the invaluable service that Leisure India Tour provided me. They tailor made my trip in the best way possible way so that I could enjoy my short duration in India to the maximum. Right from the beginning since I contacted them, they were so enthusiastic answering my queries and suggesting the best alternative plans for the trip. They never failed to ask if I was comfortable or whether I need something else; I was treated in a way as if a friend is welcoming you home to his city! Everything in the tour was laid out smoothly so I did not experience any hassles or delay, it just went through the way it was supposed to be and all of it topped up with the wonderful experience of India, thanks to Leisure India Tours.

I highly recommend Leisure India Tours to everyone who is planning to visit India, whether just a few days or for a stretch of few weeks. Their dedication to bring you excellent service will truly make your trip a wonderful memory to be cherished. After experiencing their service, I would wish that all travel and tours companies would be efficient and personal as them! A shout out to Himanshu and his team at Leisure India Tours!

Date of experience: December 2014

Thank you for such a beautiful review highlighting the perfection of our services. We are most delighted that you had a memorable trip with Leisure India Holidays. We are grateful for the most encouraging feedback which is shared with our team who show great amount of enthusiasm in their work to ensure utmost satisfaction of all our esteemed guests. We work upon the motto of providing comfortable and effortless yet thrilling trips in India.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future and assure of our best services at all times. Accept our warm gratitude once again for your encouraging words and recommendation on this portal.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Himanshu, the owner of the travel agency, organised our two week tour of the Golden Triangle and Mumbai. The service was excellent and and our driver, Ranjeet just could not have been better. We had a couple of issues along the way but Himanshu and his team were always available and fixed every problem. Using a local company was a good decision and this is a company that knows the country and provides great service at a competitive price.

Date of experience: February 2015

Thank you for choosing Leisure India Holidays for your Golden Triangle with Mumbai trip. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your India vacation with us and we appreciate your effort in posting a wonderful review and praising our high standard services. We are dedicated to providing our guests with luxury and convenience in inspirational environments.
Hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so we may share our bright future with you as a valued guest.

Yours sincerely,