Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We had an amazing tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai. Himanshu had organised the tour perfectly. Hotels were excellent, travelling easy, the drivers were always punctual (despite the traffic!) courteous and went out of their way to be helpful - special thanks to Ranjeet who was brilliant. We could not fault the planning and organisation of our holiday. Thank you.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 15 February 2015

I cannot imagine going to India without the expertise, planning and services of Leisure India Tours. A trip of a lifetime for a friend and I was brought to life by the careful consideration and advice of Himanshu, and by the the fabulous driving and "on the road" professionalism and consideration of driver Ratan Singh, as well as the quality insights provided by knowledgable guides at stops throughout Rajasthan. From the online negotiation and planning consultation via email with Managing Director Himanshu, to the hotel quality, to the willingness to adapt and the honest provision of advice, this is a well-run and honest tour provider who cares deeply about the overall experience of their clients in India. They negotiated a special safari for us in Ranthambore and while our driver had not been to our resort before he made sure we were safely delivered to a jungle oasis and provided his cellphone to call anytime should we have any issues. At each point in the tour we felt safe and had complete confidence we would be ok. This is important for two women travellers! Himanshu also took our feedback well to improve things in a couple of minor instances. I would highly recommend you plan your India adventure with Leisure India tours with complete confidence. I would definitely use them again and have recommended tea friends and family. Thank you Himanshu and Ratan for memories tha will last a lifetime!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

This was a dream come true trip! Himanshu, Heena, and Anisha Mendiratta planned and carried out a 30 year "Bucket List" wish for me! I was met at the airport by Surendra Singh and he was my driver for the next 6 days. Driving in India is not for the feint of heart......Mr. Singh was Excellent. He kept his calm composure the entire trip and he was very knowledgeable about the areas we traveled through. I had a personal guide at every monument who took care of me and told me about the monuments. One of my favorite elements of the trip was the cooking lesson that Anisha gave me in her home!! What an Amazing meal. Everyone I interacted with was so warm and helpful. It made me feel very relaxed so I could truly learn and enjoy my time in this Amazing and Wonderful country that is India! I highly recommend this tour. Excellent prices for 6 days, 5 nights.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Just came back from a royal Rajasthan vacation. leisure India Tours delivered one of the most beautiful and organized holidays ever spent. Selection of hotels , car , driver and guide was up to the mark and as committed. The driver Ratan Singh was very helpful and efficient for suggesting good restaurants and shopping market. We highly recommend Leisure India Tours for customizing holidays.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

Fantastic trip. Great value for money compared to local Australian travel agents. Expertly organised by Himanshu, the Managing Director of Leisure India Tours. Tour was designed according to our brief with plenty of great suggestions. Very responsive in planning and costing out our trip. Support on the ground was excellent, both from Himanshu and his team in Jaipur and most importantly from our driver, Ranjeet Singh. A special mention to Ranjeet's patience irrespective of our requests, as well as for his many suggestions. His honesty is irreproachable - he returned a significant sum of money to us when we mistakenly overpaid for New Year's eve dinner arrangements. We recommend Leisure India Tours without hesitation.
Clive and Sophie Caldwell Stiff, Sydney.

2  Thank Clive S