Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2015

This was a dream come true trip! Himanshu, Heena, and Anisha Mendiratta planned and carried out a 30 year "Bucket List" wish for me! I was met at the airport by Surendra Singh and he was my driver for the next 6 days. Driving in India is not for the feint of heart......Mr. Singh was Excellent. He kept his calm composure the entire trip and he was very knowledgeable about the areas we traveled through. I had a personal guide at every monument who took care of me and told me about the monuments. One of my favorite elements of the trip was the cooking lesson that Anisha gave me in her home!! What an Amazing meal. Everyone I interacted with was so warm and helpful. It made me feel very relaxed so I could truly learn and enjoy my time in this Amazing and Wonderful country that is India! I highly recommend this tour. Excellent prices for 6 days, 5 nights.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Just came back from a royal Rajasthan vacation. leisure India Tours delivered one of the most beautiful and organized holidays ever spent. Selection of hotels , car , driver and guide was up to the mark and as committed. The driver Ratan Singh was very helpful and efficient for suggesting good restaurants and shopping market. We highly recommend Leisure India Tours for customizing holidays.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

Fantastic trip. Great value for money compared to local Australian travel agents. Expertly organised by Himanshu, the Managing Director of Leisure India Tours. Tour was designed according to our brief with plenty of great suggestions. Very responsive in planning and costing out our trip. Support on the ground was excellent, both from Himanshu and his team in Jaipur and most importantly from our driver, Ranjeet Singh. A special mention to Ranjeet's patience irrespective of our requests, as well as for his many suggestions. His honesty is irreproachable - he returned a significant sum of money to us when we mistakenly overpaid for New Year's eve dinner arrangements. We recommend Leisure India Tours without hesitation.
Clive and Sophie Caldwell Stiff, Sydney.

2  Thank Clive S
Reviewed 14 January 2015

The whole tour was wonderful, with a perfect itinerary, covering beyond our expectations. Our driver, Ashok, was punctual and so very accommodating on our entire tour, allowing us to see particular destinations we were interested in but that were not previously on the schedule. Himanshu, the owner, constantly check on us to make sure everything was running accordingly. Hotels and tour-guides were well picked as well. I would greatly recommend the tour to anybody interested in the northern part of India (Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh}. Thanks so much Himanshu!

3  Thank Caesar C
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2015

Dear Caesar,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and sharing your India experience with us. Your kind appreciation of our driver and company is greatly appreciated. We are very happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed your visit to India. An encouraging feedback from our guests is very strong motivation to our young team members which keeps our spirits high on providing high quality services for our future guests.

Thank you for your kind patronage of Leisure India Tours and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards from Leisure India Tours!

Himanshu Mendiratta
Director – Leisure India Tours

Reviewed 5 January 2015

After trying other tour operators we decided to go with Leisure India Tours because they answered all our queries promptly. Himanshu was very attentive even when we change our itinerary. We were met at the airport in Delhi by Himanshu and our driver Ratan and felt that our confidence was being rewarded. From day one every booking was correct and Hotels excellent(which Himanshu had chosen and definitely had the wow factor).The only change that we asked for was 2 night in Jawai leopard camp which he organised and turned out to be fantastic. Ratan not only showed us many interesting parts of the country (which you would not get on a coach tour), he also introduced us to local food and restaurants which were great. These 2 weeks have whetted our desire to return to India with this company. Many thanks to you all who made our first time in your country so memorable.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank 222Dudley

Dear Ann,

Thank you very much for the incredible review. We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized.

Your words about our company are extremely valuable, thank you so much for appreciating it so graciously. Our team is an asset to the company and it gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with them.

We hope to have a chance of welcoming you back in future.

Warm Regards from Leisure India Tours!

Himanshu Mendiratta