Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We started our day at 6 AM from Delhi for a day trip to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Our driver Mr. Singh was punctual well dress and courteous waiting for us outside the Hotel Lobby to take us for a wonderful experience to visit Taj... It was a great charm to see Taj mahal for the first time with a knowledgeable guide who explain each thing well to us. It was a worth trip to Agra and after this memorable day Mr. Singh drop us back to the Delhi Hotel at 8:30 PM.. Thank you Leisure India for organizing this trip in such a way.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Leisure India Tours team is a very efficiant team of young guys who were always there to help us and suggest us good yhings to do, where to eat, how to negociate while shopping.. The day trip to SAMODE was also been an attaction as this huge palace has its own charm to see.
I am really glad that I choose my India Trip with this company as they have made my holidays memorable..

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Alessandro D
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Alessandro,

Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It gives us immense pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time during your Samode trip. Your heartening comments have been shared with the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I want to share the experience of my day tour to Agra with LIT as this short trip was organised during my stay in New Delhi for a meeting and I was free on SUNDAY...
The quality of car (New SUV) the punctuality of driver RATAN and Guide Sunny took us around and showed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. They have took us to the very fine Indian Restaurant for Lunch... The efforts Himanshu Took to make this travel well I thank him and look forward to come back again...

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Choice of Wonderful hotels made my stay memorable... As being the first time visitor I was really confused how should I manage a luxery trip for a family, but Himanshu made the things so easy by customizing the travel plan for us... We had a great time spending holidays, experiancing new culture and tasty food which we still miss a lot.
Will surely recommed you to our family and friends... Thanks

Date of experience: June 2014

Dear Luxe,

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us in the Trip Advisor. We are very happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed your visit to India. An encouraging feedback from our guests is very strong motivation to our young team members which keeps our spirits high on providing high quality services for our future guests.

Thank you for your kind patronage of Leisure India Tours and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Taj Mahal was in my travel list for so many years and now its such a great memory of a day trip to Taj Mahal.. I booked this trip by Himanshu and he did is so well and in short notice. Visiting this wonderful monument is a great experience for a life time. I loved the city more for its food and taste as our driver Ratan took us to ITC Mughul Sheraton Hotel for lunch which was a real Indian taste.. I did this day trip from Delhi and will recommend this to my friends too.

Date of experience: June 2014

Dear Pallaiblr,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your visit to India. I am pleased to note that our services were up to your satisfaction and comfortable. Your positive feedback about our company Leisure India is deeply appreciated and encourage our team to provide best of the services. I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your future visit to India and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.