Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I want to share the experience of my day tour to Agra with LIT as this short trip was organised during my stay in New Delhi for a meeting and I was free on SUNDAY...
The quality of car (New SUV) the punctuality of driver RATAN and Guide Sunny took us around and showed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort. They have took us to the very fine Indian Restaurant for Lunch... The efforts Himanshu Took to make this travel well I thank him and look forward to come back again...

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Choice of Wonderful hotels made my stay memorable... As being the first time visitor I was really confused how should I manage a luxery trip for a family, but Himanshu made the things so easy by customizing the travel plan for us... We had a great time spending holidays, experiancing new culture and tasty food which we still miss a lot.
Will surely recommed you to our family and friends... Thanks

Date of experience: June 2014
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Luxe,

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with us in the Trip Advisor. We are very happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed your visit to India. An encouraging feedback from our guests is very strong motivation to our young team members which keeps our spirits high on providing high quality services for our future guests.

Thank you for your kind patronage of Leisure India Tours and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Taj Mahal was in my travel list for so many years and now its such a great memory of a day trip to Taj Mahal.. I booked this trip by Himanshu and he did is so well and in short notice. Visiting this wonderful monument is a great experience for a life time. I loved the city more for its food and taste as our driver Ratan took us to ITC Mughul Sheraton Hotel for lunch which was a real Indian taste.. I did this day trip from Delhi and will recommend this to my friends too.

Dear Pallaiblr,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your visit to India. I am pleased to note that our services were up to your satisfaction and comfortable. Your positive feedback about our company Leisure India is deeply appreciated and encourage our team to provide best of the services. I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your future visit to India and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

It was a great experience to visit Taj Mahal with Guide Bobby on a Day Tour organised by Leisure India.. The driver Ravinder was on time and was a true gentlemen. Wishing these guys all the best for there good work.

1  Thank Suniltravel

Dear Sunil,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

These guys were great they organised everything and it was all as promised. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for them and if anything even looked like going wrong Himanshu was always available to fix it for you. The drivers were great as were the guides and the price was excellent. Use Leisure India you can't get better for the price.

Date of experience: February 2014
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear littlepest,

Thank you very much for choosing our services on your trip to India. I am extremely glad to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed the services. Your words of appreciation are exceptional. It gives me an immense pleasure to share your feedback with the team.

We hope to have a chance of welcoming you back in future.