Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bet on their safety and hygienic measures

The most professional tour planners. You can bet on their safety and hygienic measures and trust... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2020
soulistictraveler
Excellent Exotic India tour

From start to finish organising our 12 day Exotic India Tour was very easy. Every email and... read more

Reviewed 3 April 2020
kgarwood27
Leeton, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It was delightful to tour the Taj Mahal with the professional guide. The driver picked us up at the hotel on time, the drive was fast and smooth, plenty of Air Condition, perfect time toilet breaks, and of course, our guide was Mr. Asset. I'm not sure how to spell his name correctly. He was very knowledgeable , he make sure we saw the important sights, we have best tickets, and he warn us about the fake photographers outside the Taj. He did not allow anyone to take advantage of us. We ended the tour before it was too hot. My husband had important business and we returned to hotel without seeing the Agra Fort. The payment was very smooth at your office. Thank you for explaining to me on email about the price. We tip our tour guide and small tip for our driver. The best part was Taj was not busy, we feel very safe for the tour, plus , drive back to hotel was smooth and fast. My husband wish to thank you for preparing his favorite 6 bottles of Gatorade Lemon Lime in the cooler. I also enjoyed the cold bottle water . We did not get sick, we had a wonderful time, and we will write an excellent review on the Trip Advisor website. I know you check it often and I see you always reply to customers. We told many friends to contact you for tour after our fantastic experience. You take excellent care of us and your staff is wonderful. We wish you much success and make more people happy to visit Taj Mahal.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014

this was our first trip to india, and the first time we had booked a holiday through a foreign tour company. Any worrys we had soon went himanshu and his team were excellent, always replying to e-mails and anwsering any questions we had. on arrival we were met by Dinesh our driver who was excellent. Also all the guides we had were very ,good especially taroon in delhi.All the hotels and internal flights were very well arranged.Himanshu promised to show us the real india and that is what we got. especially with our own driver and guides.We would recommend leisure india tours to anyone.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank BRIAN B
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Brian,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your visit to India. I am pleased to note that our services were up to your satisfaction and comfortable. Your positive feedback about our company Leisure India is deeply appreciated and encourage our team to provide best of the services. I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your future visit to India and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Me and my husband picked up India on our honeymoon destination. And we selected this tour company based on Tripadvisor and we didnt disapointed. We visited Delhi, Varanasi,Jaipur,Agra and Mumbai. Everything was arranged by Leisure India Tours very well. It wouldnt have been better than this. Thanks to Himanshu, the manager of the company he is always ready to help you 7/24, very personable speaks very good english.

The service was good, drivers were always on the time. I definitley recomend this tour company all my friends.

Date of experience: March 2014
3  Thank zeynep_guide

Dear Zeynep,

Thank you very much for the incredible review. We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized.

Your words about our company are extremely valuable, thank you so much for appreciating it so graciously. Our team is an asset to the company and it gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with them.

We hope to have a chance of welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

When we decided to go to India, we already knew wich cities we wanted to go and also have booked the hotels. I contacted two another companies, for one it was a problem that i have already booked the hotels and for another, they are requesting to me to pay all the amount before.

Mr Himanshu makes everything to make me happy. Booked myself the hotels was not a problem for him. Everything i asked, he make it better. It was very nice to met him at his office, in Jaipur.

Mr Ranjeet was perfect. A very gentleman driver. He was pacient with us. He take care of us. He suggest very good guides in the cities we visited, and also very good stores. He is a very polite person, and his english is perfect. As a driver, he is great, horn only when it´s necessary, and drive very safelly. Even when the road are not the best like between Jaipur and Udaipur.

Everything is perfect, we have a lot beatiful pictures and sweet memories from India. Thanks Leisure India Tour for all arrangements and for making our India trip perfect!

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank Bárbara F
LeisureIndia, Owner at Leisure India Holidays – Same Day Taj Mahal Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We truly are delighted to know that you had a memorable trip experience and enjoyed our hospitality and services during your visit to India. Your heartening comments have been shared with the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We booked a 6 day tour with Leisure India Tours and were extremly satisified. I contacted 4 of the best rated tour companies on Trip Advisor and got the best feedback on my schedule and requirements from Mr Himanshu at Leisure India Tours.

Our driver Karamveer was very nice and reliable. He drove us very safely in New Dehli, to Agra and to Jaipur. Leisure India had pre arranged guides for us: Kaushal for 2 days in Dehli, he was very well educated and gave us a lot of information and we had interesting discussions on India, politics etc. In Agra we met Vinnie, he was pushy but we had great fun with him and he took us into Taj Mahal with no queing. Vinnie and his photographer friend handled their camera, our camera and all 4 mobile cameras in an excellent way giving us lots of great family photos.
In Jaipur we met with guide Pravish, also very nice and informative. We took the elephant ride up to Amber Palace in the morning which was one of the high lights of the trip.

We had already booked our hotels when contacting Leisure India Tours. Must recommend our hotel in Jaipur: Alsisar Haveli - wonderful restored house with nice patio, swimmingpool and lovely rooms.

We were very happy to have Karamveer as our driver. We also got a lot of information from him while driving, on the life in India, politics etc. In Jaipur Karamveer and Leisure India tours arranged tickets to a Bollywood movie for us in a famous theater. A little extra that was really appreciated.

Thanks Leisure India Tour for all arrangements and for making our Golden Triangle trip perfect!

Date of experience: December 2013