5 people are viewing this hotel
$122
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$136
Agoda.com
$77
Hotels.com$136
Priceline$82
Travelocity$136
4,420 results
All reviews citrus cafe delhi airport special thanks front office manager his team near airport red fox swimming pool great hospitality keep up the good work house keeping amazing food taking care comfortable stay courteous staff in room dining business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

I want to express my Gratitude to Tour guide/driver; Chandra, for a delightful short tour of Delhi. It was wonderful. I felt very taken care of by Chandra, his suggestions were perfect; and his knowledge was very good

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at areagm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 July 2022

it was not worth a stay. I have been coming a lot for business trips but has been encountering disappointment again and again. I select other hotels in the area as I can see too many options available here.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the relevant processes.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at areagm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Fabulous team - smooth checkin check out, great food, great service , great spa experience. Every team member is superstar.
The guy on front seat I forgot the name was great.

It was a comfortable stay almost felt like home. Will visit soon definitely. My best wishes to the entire team.

Room tip: Nothing
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Reviewed 28 July 2022

I checked in at 10.30 pm for a pre-paid single occupancy room. Hotel seemed to have overbooked and instead offered me a room with smaller single beds. On asking why, the reception informed me that rooms were getting ready and this room was available immediately. Strange thing to say at 10.30 pm. Also, issue was not with the particular person at the desk - similar issue was faced by another person at the next counter who in fact had booked for 3 days and was being told that he would need to wait for his room to get ready. The only saving grace was that next day morning, someone from the front desk came to apologise.

1  Thank Venkatesht
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We apologize for the service you experienced at the Front Desk. We have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

~8,250 rooms. 84 hotels. 52 destinations

Reviewed 27 July 2022

I was privileged to stay in the hotel not only due to comfort and amenities but due to warmth, commitment and sincerity of the staff. The hotel employees specially able staff and it was indeed pleasing to see the staff working with smile and spark in their eyes. Dedication of staff was fantastic. Life is indeed beautiful. Keep shining and smiling.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2022