3,228 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles slounge bar chef satpal delhi airport special thanks front office manager his team swimming pool red fox great hospitality check in was smooth house keeping comfortable stay courteous staff short stay excellent stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

1. Arjun and Rahul helped me with a new dish of my choice and what they made was better than what I suggested.
2. Stay was pleasurable
3. Room service was perfect. Flawless
4. Staff was cooperative
And I wish to come again and again
Thanks and regards
Anurag Aggarwal

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Not up to the mark. Room is ok stained carpet strange smell in room. Slow check in check out. Make sure you check your bill, they charged me for Airport Transfers which was complimentary as per the booking. Room service was good. Would not stay again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 697rajnishp
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.
We assure you that our staff is a very enthusiastic, friendly and hard working team. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations on this visit. We have re-briefed our team to engage with all our customers in a friendlier and more caring manner which is what Lemon Tree stands for.
We are sorry you were not happy with the ambience of your room. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our Housekeeping team to strictly adhere to pre-defined procedures and maintain hygiene and freshness at all times. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

31 cities. 49 hotels. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was a thoroughly hectic meeting trip at Lemon Tree Premier Hotel. Fortunately, I found pleasure in enjoying the meals at Citrus Cafe. The staff were helpful and courteous. I particularly liked Mr Sar Taj who went an extra mile to make sure that I was comfortable and well-served every time I had my meals in the 2 days I was at the hotel. He introduced us to India's traditional dishes that we were not familiar with and was very eager to assist. I also liked another female staff who was manning the egg counter during breakfast on 12 March 2018 but I forgot to look at her name tag. She was friendly, helpful and seems sincere in providing services whenever I went there. Well done!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

a few minuts from the airport .the staff was very helpful.the room was very clean.i can say that this place was cozy ,comfortable and budget.
i took a free ride to the airport.and the reception guys was very kind.

Room tip: swimming pool view is the best
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was really nice to see lemon tree hiring specially challenged people and blessed to be served by them and food at the cafe is amazing and the hospitality it top class,thank you Tenzing for coming and interacting.conviently located and peacefull.

Date of stay: April 2018