Lemon Tree Premier
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 150
US$ 135
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 326
US$ 183
US$ 139
  • Pool
2,543 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managerclose to the airportgreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

1. Arjun and Rahul helped me with a new dish of my choice and what they made was better than what I suggested.
2. Stay was pleasurable
3. Room service was perfect. Flawless
4. Staff was cooperative
And I wish to come again and again
Thanks and regards
Anurag Aggarwal

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not up to the mark. Room is ok stained carpet strange smell in room. Slow check in check out. Make sure you check your bill, they charged me for Airport Transfers which was complimentary as per the booking. Room service was good. Would not stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 697rajnishp
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a thoroughly hectic meeting trip at Lemon Tree Premier Hotel. Fortunately, I found pleasure in enjoying the meals at Citrus Cafe. The staff were helpful and courteous. I particularly liked Mr Sar Taj who went an extra mile to make sure that I was comfortable and well-served every time I had my meals in the 2 days I was at the hotel. He introduced us to India's traditional dishes that we were not familiar with and was very eager to assist. I also liked another female staff who was manning the egg counter during breakfast on 12 March 2018 but I forgot to look at her name tag. She was friendly, helpful and seems sincere in providing services whenever I went there. Well done!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

a few minuts from the airport .the staff was very helpful.the room was very clean.i can say that this place was cozy ,comfortable and budget.
i took a free ride to the airport.and the reception guys was very kind.

Room Tip: swimming pool view is the best
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was really nice to see lemon tree hiring specially challenged people and blessed to be served by them and food at the cafe is amazing and the hospitality it top class,thank you Tenzing for coming and interacting.conviently located and peacefull.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business