Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$47
Travelocity$47
Hurb$48
1,744 results
All reviews busy road connaught place close to the railway station driver india tuk
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2020

We stayed for three nights in early March. Doesn't look like much on the outside but the rooms were spacious & clean. Service OK, most not in a huge rush to help you but Security Guard and Reception were helpful. We got room service twice, was pleasantly surprised. Aloo Gobi was top notch. Room service itself lacking. Breakfast was very boring in a grotty basement. Free airport taxi service was fantastic, even picked us up at 2am. Overall, hit & miss, not an inspiring stay but in Delhi you could do a whole lot worse for sure

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank lukestaps
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

We stay this hotel know last month and it was very bad experience with no good food no restaurant and people are their very rude with us even the not speak good English. Some staff in front desk the also not understand the English. Front desk must learn English. My room AC is not working I told him that my AC not working after 20 minute no body come and I call again to front desk but no response.
Front desk staff was not good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank princejemes888
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

I had no expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised by just how good Hotel City Star was.

I’d prearranged my free pickup via the hotel’s website; and despite taking over an hour to exit the airport, my driver was still waiting outside for me.

I arrived at the hotel just before 9am, and was told my room would be ready in half an hour - they kindly gave me a drink and the WiFi code while I waited.

My room was huge, comfortable and clean. I was on the 2nd floor, and despite looking out onto the street (which was incredibly busy) I had no issues with noise.

That evening I ordered room service, as they no longer have a restaurant at the hotel. The food was delicious and reasonably priced.

Breakfast was quite basic, but very good.

I only stayed for one night, but when I checked out they stored my luggage for me until I returned in the afternoon.

I was very impressed with Hotel City Star and highly recommend staying there.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank babykong
Reviewed 6 March 2020

On arrival, you might regret choosing this place, but don't let the hustle and bustle of Indias markets put you off. This is a great place from which to explore the sites of Delhi. India gate, The largest brick tower in the world, and the parks that surround this amazing city.
The staff are very friendly and the rooms of a good standard. Meals are sourced from various street vendors, but we did not experience any side effects of eating freshly cooked and piping hot delicious food for the three nights we were there.
One thing you must do is take a tour with Suresh (via the travel desk) as he is one of the nicest guides we have ever had in all our travels. How he manages to get you safely across the city in all the traffic is beyond amazing! Please ask personally for Suresh.

Room tip: Get a room on the first floor at the back of the Hotel.
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank bigmedic2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Considering the craziness of the area of Paharganj this hotel is pretty great. That staff are friendly & Helpful. Tuk-Tuks are always directly outside the hotel as well. Restaurants Indian or American are within walking distance. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020