Lowest prices for your stay
$47
Hotels.com$47
Trip.com$38
Hurb$48
1,744 results
All reviews busy road connaught place close to the railway station driver india tuk
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

On arrival, you might regret choosing this place, but don't let the hustle and bustle of Indias markets put you off. This is a great place from which to explore the sites of Delhi. India gate, The largest brick tower in the world, and the parks that surround this amazing city.
The staff are very friendly and the rooms of a good standard. Meals are sourced from various street vendors, but we did not experience any side effects of eating freshly cooked and piping hot delicious food for the three nights we were there.
One thing you must do is take a tour with Suresh (via the travel desk) as he is one of the nicest guides we have ever had in all our travels. How he manages to get you safely across the city in all the traffic is beyond amazing! Please ask personally for Suresh.

Room tip: Get a room on the first floor at the back of the Hotel.
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank bigmedic2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Considering the craziness of the area of Paharganj this hotel is pretty great. That staff are friendly & Helpful. Tuk-Tuks are always directly outside the hotel as well. Restaurants Indian or American are within walking distance. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank brad083
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Firstly the reception staff were very friendly and helpful the hotel was clean and the beds comfortable. The shower however flooded the bathroom on use and we had one shampoo no other toiletries, also our safe did not work and there was only 1 hanger in the wardrobe. But as we were there for just a few days it was no problem. Dehli it’s self was very busy and we found lots of locals telling us to go to shopping centres for a cheap tuk tuk ride but it was the same place over and over we could not find a decent bar and there was none in our hotel. As we only stayed here to go see the Taj Mahal we managed ok. I suggest if you only want to see the Taj Mahal 2 days is sufficient.

Room tip: Do not have a room near the lift, very noisy with the staff going up and down
1  Thank JANMARKET
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Hotel is good staff are friendly, location is good 5 min walk from metro station. there was black out at night for 3 minute, Clean room complementary water and fruit,overall its good hotel in that amount of money.

Room tip: road side view is better
1  Thank Faraz01
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel for the first leg of my trip to India. As this was my first time in India I had deliberately chosen a tourist class hotel that was centrally located. The hotel is clean (apart from the kettle in my room which I chose not to use). The staff are very friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is located in Parharganj which is one of the more run down areas of Delhi but does have a lot of tourist class hotels. It is very close to New Delhi railway station. Several people on the street warned me not to walk along the road alone as it was dangerous. I have to say, having walked along several times I never once felt unsafe! There is a pleasant roof terrace which i inderstand serves refreshments although it was closed when i was there. If you are looking for a friendly, convenient hotel that isn't expensive, this is the place for you.

Trip type: Travelled solo