The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewscafe knoshclub towerconference hallbeautiful hotelspecial thanksgreat hospitalitystar propertyin room diningrooms are spaciousfront officeswimming poolthe hotel stafff bhouse keepingbreakfast buffet isindian restaurantcourteous staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is a five star like many, excelent facilities, decor, little details, food, bar, swimming pool etc etc. But the big difference is the staff. I've travelled a lot to many countries and this was the best service ever. Everybody is very polite, nice, helpful - will get out of their way to help you. Human Resources have to be congratulated for its recruiting policy.

Stayed: February 2018
TheLeelaDelhi, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Greeting from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor and for writing this review.
Our endeavour is to provide excellent food, accommodation and warm and efficient service and I am happy that we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay a memorable one.
Personalized and dedicated cares for our guests is part of ‘The Leela Dharma’. People are our key assets and we are fortunate to have dedicated team members, who go the extra mile to delight guests with genuine care and personalized service.
It was my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team, especially our Human Resources team. I am sure your words of encouragement would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver Service Par Excellence to all our discerning guests such as you.
We deeply value your patronage. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon and I​ remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel. We will do all we can to ensure that you have even more delightful stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have enjoyed my stay in the best luxury hotel in india swimming pool nice food is excellent staff nice always smiling with hand ishwari in concierge is very friendly thank you the leela see you next years

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
I am happy that we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your anniversary celebration a memorable one.
Thank you for highlighting that you loved the magnificent set up of the hotel, our swimming with its facilities. Thank you for your appreciation of the team, most importantly Mr. Ishawari Tagyi at Concierge – his attentiveness and friendliness.
Your generous compliments on food are very encouraging and will inspire our chefs to do even better. It definitely means the world to them and they are so happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated. It is so motivating when it comes from discerning guests like you.
We deeply value your patronage and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, please do reach out to me. I would deem it a privilege.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

i used to visit india but this is the most beautiful hotel in terms of luxury and comfort food is delicious excellent staff like ishwari and jai was superb in concierge they both help us finding good place in delhi

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
It was wonderful to have you stay at the hotel and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at this iconic hotel and the product, food, staff and services exceeded your expectations.
People are our greatest assets and your appreciation and generous words of encouragement for Mr. Jai Tandon and Mr. Ishwari Tagyi would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver Service Par Excellence to all our discerning guests.
Whenever you travel next time to Delhi, my team and I would love to welcome you back to The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi. I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel. We will do all we can to ensure you have even more delightful stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very impressed with this hotel.
I stayed at this hotel for the conference of the company. Every day I did not have much time to have a breakfast and I came to meeting room without any breakfast.
However, the staff realized I did not have breakfast and he brought a breakfast to the meeting room. And the amazing story was that he brought Japanese breakfast. Awesome!!
it's tough for foreign people to eat curry everyday. so this hospitality is very helpful to me. This is just one of the great stories. All staffs of this hotel are very kind and professional. thank you very much!! Especially Dev, I appreciate your hospitality.
I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I am happy that we could live up to our promise of service excellence and make you’re your conferencing experience a memorable one.
Thank you for highlighting that you loved the hotel and its hospitality. Thank you for your appreciation of the team, most importantly Mr. Dev – his attentiveness and friendliness. It definitely means the world to him and he is so happy to know that his efforts have been appreciated. It is so inspiring and motivating when it comes from discerning guests like you.
We deeply value your patronage and my team and I would love to welcome you back soon.
I remain at your disposal always and please do not hesitate to reach out to me for any assistance with your reservations at the hotel. We will do all we can to ensure that you have even more delightful stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my wife’s birthday on 18-March and we choose to stay at Leela ambience convention hotel, though I was little skeptical basis its location being east Delhi but my initial speculation turned baseless.

I would like to thank the staff who plays the lead role in making my stay remarkable and prodigious.

Mr. GAURAV at the main reception did our initial check-in formalities and during that exchange he asked us for the purpose of visit and I didn’t realized that it was deliberate and he made a note of it that it was my wife’s birthday and sharp before 12 when we entered the room after our scrumptious dinner there was a cake waiting in our room as a surprise which was priceless and truly speaking the cake tasted heavenly and all of us enjoyed it. Thanks to Mr. Gaurav for the surprise which made the day even more special.

In addition to the above Mr. GOVIND at the Café Knosh also made every effort possible to extend hospitality and earl guest accolades, truly I have stayed at almost every 5 star property across the city but this is the first time I am posting any review because the hospitality extended and the way in which this has been done was astounding which compelled me to post a review neverthe less thanks Mr. Govind for all that hospitality and gratitude.

This was just not the end, during checkout Mr. ANKUR who I guess couldn’t speak & hear also worked an extra mile for guest satisfaction, he ensured that we didn’t leave any belonging in the room and also helped us in taking the luggage down to the lobby and again the way he did was special.

I would recommend this hotel to all, from ambiance, staff, food and everything was outstanding.

Three cheers to the staff special to Mr. Gaurav, Govind and Ankur.

Regards,
Dhiraj

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi!
I am happy that we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your Mrs’s birthday celebration a memorable one.
Thank you for highlighting that you loved the staff and services and also for your appreciation of the team, most importantly Mr.Gaurav at the reception, Govind at the Café Knosh and Ankur at the Concierge– their attentiveness and friendliness. It definitely means the world to them and they are so happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.
Thank you for recommending us to the world and your generous compliments are very encouraging and will inspire us to do even better.
We deeply value your patronage and I do hope you will give us an opportunity to celebrate many more such occasions together in the future. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back and if I can be of any assistance at The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi, please do reach out to me. I would deem it a privilege.