2,457 results
All reviews clever fox cafe lemon tree excellent housekeeping kind person delhi airport house keeping budget hotel aerocity metro station housekeeping staff special thanks restaurant staff nice service front office short stay comfortable stay room service excellent stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel redfox in the month of march 2018 for a conference purpose it was a short term stay as i had a shoot over there but the staff was good sahil at front desk helped me out for quick pickup service from airport to hotel and drop as well, quick response beautiful interior design with fox

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Red Fox hotel in the month of March , had a brilliant stay in a compact but comfortable room with amenities pre-place , Sahil at the front desk helped me in checkin early as i had an early flight from phoenix. Charismatic chirasmita at the coffee shop gave a quick service. Enjoyed the elaborated breakfast to the fullest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have booked room in redfox hotel for a day use i have a great experience there
Front office guys was very friendly
Early morning room was not ready so Front office Girl Name Tanuja arrange tea and coffee for me that was preety good .

Stayed: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel rooms was spacious clean and everything worked. And hotel service is so fast and hotel staff is friendly and youngsters I like .and food was excellent. I like breakfast buffet and lunch was soo excellent .chef Upender prepaid food for me . Food was excellent. I miss you chef and f&b service staff. Thank you red fox.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It is basically a stop run hotel. You can drop in and drop out with everything in a small space. A bigger space is better but still is good to those who don’t have to stay in the room for long. Lemon Tree and Red Fox seem to similar to discriminate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business