Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 149
US$ 135
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$ 104
US$ 130
US$ 105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 140
US$ 233
US$ 197
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 188
US$ 182
Trip.com
2,191 results
All reviewspankaj pahujaclever fox cafecafe staffexcellent housekeepinglemon treedelhi airporthouse keepingaerocity metro stationhousekeeping teamspecial thanksbudget hotelfront officenice servicecomfortable stayexcellent hospitalityshort stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel redfox in the month of march 2018 for a conference purpose it was a short term stay as i had a shoot over there but the staff was good sahil at front desk helped me out for quick pickup service from airport to hotel and drop as well, quick response beautiful interior design with fox

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Red Fox hotel in the month of March , had a brilliant stay in a compact but comfortable room with amenities pre-place , Sahil at the front desk helped me in checkin early as i had an early flight from phoenix. Charismatic chirasmita at the coffee shop gave a quick service. Enjoyed the elaborated breakfast to the fullest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have booked room in redfox hotel for a day use i have a great experience there
Front office guys was very friendly
Early morning room was not ready so Front office Girl Name Tanuja arrange tea and coffee for me that was preety good .

Stayed: April 2018

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel rooms was spacious clean and everything worked. And hotel service is so fast and hotel staff is friendly and youngsters I like .and food was excellent. I like breakfast buffet and lunch was soo excellent .chef Upender prepaid food for me . Food was excellent. I miss you chef and f&b service staff. Thank you red fox.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is basically a stop run hotel. You can drop in and drop out with everything in a small space. A bigger space is better but still is good to those who don’t have to stay in the room for long. Lemon Tree and Red Fox seem to similar to discriminate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business