All reviews thyme restaurant wedding destination special thanks delhi gurgaon swimming pool beautiful property executive room courteous staff manager mr check in was smooth f b great hospitality booked rooms food quality international airport room service close to the airport
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Yes it is true !!
The Umrao stands out as the best hotel in terms of luxury hospitality amongst the cluster of hotels sprinkled in near by airport New Delhi.
Greenery - Umrao scores high in this element.
This wasn’t my first stay at the hotel and I stay impressed with the levels of hospitality.
From the swift check-in to check-out the hotel staff are efficient and very helpful. I particularly was very impressed with front office manager & gulshan who took a great care of my family really well and she is a very nice fellow.
The room of Umrao are very modern and has an air of well being and are well appointed! The hotel is comparatively new (2013) and well maintained and we were satisfied with the overall experience.
The hotel’s coffee shop is at the lobby level facing the check-in counters and is a nice place to relax and have those informal business meetings.
The restaurant, Thyme, has a good spread of continental cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner! The staff at the restaurant are quite efficient and make you feel at home.

Umrao is surely the best hotel to stay if you’re looking for a option to stay near by an airport.

I didn’t find anything wanting in my stay at the umrao, for all these years I have been staying in the hotel. High on my recommendation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Singh,

Namaskar!

We are delighted to receive your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate the time you must have spent in writing the same. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our service, food as well as the property.

Your positive feedback is a source of great motivation for the team. It is great to know that we could meet your expectations with each of our offering and leave such a positive impression. We strive to render the best of the services to our guests with utmost luxury and are glad that we were successful in our endeavors.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Umrao in the nearby future.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My experience with The Umrao will most definitely be a rememberable one.
My partner and I arrived to the hotel in the later evening time and my partner was experiencing a very high fever upon arrival. The moment we passed through the gates and encountered the first hotel staff member - I knew we were in good hands.
The front desk immediately showed my partner to the room while I would continue with the check-in. The hotel organized a medicine in less than two minutes.Literally every staff member we encountered was caring and provided exquisite service.
Shalu & Katyayani from the reception, reached out on her own behalf to offer us breakfast in-room knowing that my partner was still not feeling well. The staff constantly checked on us including the wonderful duty manager gulshan , he brought us unlimited water, towels, ice packs, etc. and constantly checked on my partners status.
Front office team provides us exquisite service until my partner started feeling better.

Besides all the dramatic things that happened, the hotel is wonderful, smells amazing, breakfast has a vast variety of dishes. The hotel is sparkly clean making me want to walk around barefoot. The in-room dining is quick and very enjoyable. The laundry service was top notch returning all our belongings as if they were newly purchased!

Not to mention lastly our driver to the airport was a great way to end our journey in beautiful India. He waited for us happily while we ran one last errand and made sure we arrived to the airport on time.

We thank you The Umrao staff for a wonderful stay - looking forward to visit again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Somil Dutta,

Namaskar!

We are delighted to receive your wonderful and detailed comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate the time you must have spent in writing the same. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our service, food as well as the property.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best resorts I have stayed .... Room was neat and clean.... Totally up to the mark.! Best place for family and friends to stay ! Staff were very helpful. Specially !! Mr.Akhilesh on the House keeping he was a very calm person! He is doing s great job assume stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Zaved,

Namaskar!

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the overall experience during your stay at The Umrao.

We are glad that you enjoyed our services that have been specially crafted for discerning guests like yourself.

Your kind appreciation of our associates motivates us even further.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Thanks & regard,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I really felt honoured when I entered in their lobby , the kind of welcome I received with a welcome drink it was far better than any other hotel.
There was a gentleman for take care of my luggage.

Check-in was smooth & quick one of their manager Sunil gave us a good view room with extra amenities as requested.Room was quite big with attached jacuzzi, nicely maintained.
Staff is so courteous & curious to know about our needs.
Sunil has helped us lot as we missed our bags in the airport so he coordinated all the way to the airport authorities to get our bags.
He has a great sense of humour.
I should mention about preeti,one of their head manager she is so polite,so humble wearing a beautiful smile she gave us a late check out till 2pm this kind of gesture is always expected from a manager.
Thank you front team for made my stay more convenient.

It's a good place to stay.nicely build resort with a beautiful swimming pool.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Deepali Goswami,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Hii Umrao team
Thank you for making our stay memorable, it was my spouse’s birthday and you guys made me happy afterwards making it very confidential since my booking.
I met Gulshan at front desk and I must say that he is too helpful & kind.
Cake provided to us was delicious , room decoration was quite beautiful.

Manju , ratul in thyme were also a example of hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Mr. Khetarpal,

Namaskar!

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the overall experience during your stay at Umrao.

Your kind appreciation of our associates motivates us even further.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Thanks & regard,