The Umrao
US$ 108
US$ 80
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 110
US$ 156
Cancelon
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 210
All reviewsthyme restaurantspecial thanksdestination weddingprofessional attitudeswimming pooldelhi ncrgreat hospitalitybeautiful propertyexecutive roomwelcome drinkmanager mrmodern amenitiesf bfood qualitycheck in was smoothnice experiencedelhi airport
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel for a wedding in February,the hotel is good with 2 to 3 floors,rooms are big,Is located in Gurugram (Gurgaon),We were provided breakfast which was South Indian and Continental,The restaurant was hygienic and had great food,The hall where the wedding was very big with great veg and non veg food,Stayed here for 3 days,and loved it here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaskar!

Thank You for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the overall experience of your stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed our services and offerings which have been specially crafted for discerning guests like yourself.

The Umrao, New Delhi, is located National Highway-8, Delhi Gurugram on boarder is known for its great grand royal wedding venues and hotel services.

Thanks & regard,

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I always knew Umrao for its beautiful banquets. This time i made a visit to this place with my fiance and my experience with this property was superb. From the time we reached the hotel to the moment we checked out... everything went so smooth and easy. As we were there to celebrate my fiance's birthday, i planned a surprise cake which was duly delivered on time. Thank to Mr. Rahul Arora who provided best services and especially everything on time.
I was fully satisfied with the hospitality. I must say its a great property to stay and spend time with your loved ones.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaskar!

Thanks & regard,

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

It feel warm and friendly to return to thyme restaurant,umrao New Delhi. The staff would always say 'welcome home'. I m a regular visitor here and before I could ask, I was served my favorite beverage!
I must say that the food is awesome and service is superb. Truly felt like home coming :)
sprcial thanks to manager Mr Ashish who is very generous and goes extra mile to create the moment.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Namaskar!!

Thank You for your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the overall experience you have with us each time you stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoys our services and culinary offerings which have been specially crafted for discerning guests like yourself.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Hi, I would like to express my thanks to this property who never fails to provide us with the best hospitality.
This time it was my official visit to hotel The Umrao. I came for a conference meeting and was really happy with the overall experience. My special Thanks to Duty Manager Mr. Rahul Arora (it was my second visit, but this guy never fails to provide the best services) who really made all arrangements on time without any failure and my conference meet was a success.
Overall its a beautiful property with all the facilities and great hospitality. I would recommend everyone to come and enjoy this beautiful property. Thanks!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

this hotel is amazing to visit for couples.its staffs are amazing.in thyme hotel there was a staff named Surendra Kumar ,very professional staff,he suggested us many things to have,but there are less options available in thyme,i hope u will add more options.apart this every thing is great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Your kind appreciation of our associates motivates us even further.

We have noted down your feedback regarding more variety of food in Thyme and our chefs have already started working on it.