Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 21
CheapTicketsUS$ 21
eDreamsUS$ 21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2020

This review is not about the average touristic perspective of an accommodation. We were lucky enough to find this place to stay right before the lockdown started. It was a hard time for everyone full of stress and uncertainty but we found a nest in Bed and Chaï. Coraline, the owner, is a wonderful host that cares about the guests, the staff, the community and the environment. You will feel inspired just to look around the hotel and realise how much every detail is design to be comfortable, ecofriendly and committed with the vulnerable sectors of the community. I can write lots about how cute, clean, well located, etc the hotel is, but after all we went through during the pandemic in India I just would advise to choose your hotel in a place were the hosts are there for you because if things go wrong (as they can always go) you’d want to have good heart human beings taking care of you.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

We only spend one night in Bed & Chai but we loved it. The staff are incredibly friendly and nice. The rooms are clean, comfortable, quiet and full of character. The rooftop is a hidden retreat from all the bustle below. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 17 September 2019

Excellent the same thing I have not received this product yet but status shows delivered so please help me sir I am unable to buy any mobile phone number is this a lot of people who don't have any questions u have a good day at work and I don't know what I want to draw your attention that I was just thinking about me being the best

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

I was here for 2 days and absolutely LOVED my stay here. Very helpsome people. We arrived hours before checkin time but already got our room.
Very clean and super breakfast! 6 stars. Would recommend to everyone

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

This was our first guesthouse we stayed in. It's quite a walk up the stairs to get to reception. But very friendly staff. The breakfast provided is good. You have 3 options. The room was okay. Maybe the cleaning can be a bit improved.
But all and all we enjoyed our stay here!

Date of stay: April 2019