Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 24
Hotels.comUS$ 24
eDreamsUS$ 24
Agoda.comUS$ 24
CheapTicketsUS$ 24
TravelocityUS$ 24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019

I stayed at Bed and Chai when I was in Delhi for a conference - and really enjoyed my time there. The place was clean and cozy, the receptionists and chefs were so nice. They shared their chicken curry and rice with me the night I reached and then shared homemade cakes and cookies for one of their birthdays. The breakfasts were excellent. There are a lot of places to eat and shop for groceries in the area ...(the Bengali sweet shop nearby has amazing paani puri) ... and it's not far from the metro. I definitely recommend this place and will be back the next time I'm in Delhi.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2019

this was my first home in india ever, and everything was perfect. the day i arrived was christmas and they inmediately invited me to join the party and made me feel extra welcome. they really take care of everything from cleanness to chai and of course making your stay there very confortable and interesting. the staff was fun, relax, caring and experienced. I stayed on my arrival and departure.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

On my whole backpack travel to India, this is perhaps the best accommodation that i had .

Location is perfect on the better part of delhi with many parks and trees and nice posh neighborhood.

It has a fast wifi _the best in all my accommodatiom during my India trip.

I stayed in their dorm room...and its just perfect for me....the nicest bed i ever had during my India trip. For 10 usd dorm room with breakfast and bf is really good.

This is really very much recommendable.
If I ever be in Delhi again i would definitely stay here.

I just hope they could provide indoor sleepers to all. And no shoes inside room policy.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Hands down the best people I met during my whole stay in India. I had an incredible time at this hotel and the staff gave me a very good introduction to India. They helped with my trip planning and figuring out some basic day to say stuff that I would have had trouble doing on my own. It’s not centrally located, but is anything in Delhi really central? You’ll be better off staying here so you can avoid the traffic and confusion further north. It’s also walking distance to the Lotus Temple which is beautiful. I especially enjoyed being able to walk around the neighborhood and going to some of the parks nearby. Totally worth it!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2019

Lovely place, welcoming staff. It was my first time here, and after having lived and traveled extensively in India for years, I definitely recommend this guest house. Room was clean, hot water, good enough breakfast. The rooftop is nice, too. It is conveniently located in South Delhi, walking distance from M-block market, Nehru Place, metro station, and much more.

I'll be back in the future.

Date of stay: January 2019