All reviews chai dorm room kailash colony lovely guesthouse m block market booked train tickets washing machine breakfast each morning no elevator located in south delhi nice breakfast filtered water walking distance restaurants and shops metro station lotus temple breakfast included
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down the best people I met during my whole stay in India. I had an incredible time at this hotel and the staff gave me a very good introduction to India. They helped with my trip planning and figuring out some basic day to say stuff that I would have had trouble doing on my own. It’s not centrally located, but is anything in Delhi really central? You’ll be better off staying here so you can avoid the traffic and confusion further north. It’s also walking distance to the Lotus Temple which is beautiful. I especially enjoyed being able to walk around the neighborhood and going to some of the parks nearby. Totally worth it!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2019

Lovely place, welcoming staff. It was my first time here, and after having lived and traveled extensively in India for years, I definitely recommend this guest house. Room was clean, hot water, good enough breakfast. The rooftop is nice, too. It is conveniently located in South Delhi, walking distance from M-block market, Nehru Place, metro station, and much more.

I'll be back in the future.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, lovely beds.
Even though in the middle of Delhi surprisingly quiet.
Free Wi-fi in every room.
Breakfast was nice with several choises.
The staff was very nice and helped us to arrange trips.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kristinan48
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

I arrived on Diwali and was treated to a meal on the rooftop. Stayed for 4 days. Food was great, special thanks to Moses! My bedroom was clean and comfortable with a balcony. They also helped me hugely with my train tickets. Very ethical in every aspect too. Many thanks.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The room was really clean, ac was working well and I also had a balcony.

The staff was very helpful and provide me a nice dinner because I arrived there late and nothing was open.

The breakfast they provide was very appreciable.

Date of stay: August 2018