5 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$ 40
TravelocityUS$ 75
Trip.comUS$ 56
7,126 results
All reviews delhi airport priyanka tyagi kebab factory bell desk beautiful interior close to the airport business meeting great ambience food quality guest relations reception staff comfortable stay special thanks front office excellent hotel coffee shop mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

The spectacular and luxurious lifestyle at Radisson Blue Plaza New Delhi

With Corona in every corner of the world, the travel and hotel industry is the most affected. Radisson Group of hotels are spread all over country and worldwide.
With their exotic and lavish hospitality, they have always maintained a contented and loyal relationship with their clients and customers. With exquisite lounges and presidential suites and chic rooms, Radisson Blu offers a sumptuous stay to its customers.

We were happy to be their esteemed guest. And the cherry on the cake was the birthday celebration of one of our teammate.

The Radisson Blu Hotel located near Delhi Airport and one of the few hotels functional amidst lockdown. We got one of the lavish rooms of their property and had a huge blast on the birthday.

I know you all must be thinking about birthday celebrations during Covid-19, is it safe?

Yes, it was safe for sure. The entire team of the Hotel is well equipped with safety measures and precaution which are a mandate for Covid-19. The Hotel staff and the management is set with the measures to follow for COVID pandemic.
We were properly tested, disinfected, the temperature was checked, the form was filled,

and all the necessary precautions and formalities were completed to ensure our and others safety as well.

We were fumigated with sanitizers and complete social distancing norms were followed by the hotel staff.

Our stay was for 2 nights and 3 days. We thoroughly enjoyed the property and had a relaxed weekend and the birthday celebration.

What more you can ask during the pandemic situation in Delhi and everywhere.

One Presidential suite & another junior suite. Both the rooms were spacious, lavish and chic in décor and styling.

We were welcomed with soothing Mocktail. The Presidential Suite is very spacious with 2 bathrooms, dining room, pantry and a master bedroom.

The decor of the room is elegant & classy. Also, on asking for housekeeping, they literally sanitised each & every corner of the room. Since it was my birthday weekend, they even surprised me by decorating my room with balloons & flowers. The staff of the hotel is very polite and welcoming.

On our first night, we had our Dinner from their Restaurant NYC. It’s a multi-cuisine restaurant. Due to COVID situation, Alcohol is not being served in the hotels.

We ordered snacks: Galouti kebabs, Mushroom kebabs & Chinese Starters like veg Manchurian, fish, papaya salad & in the main course we ordered from Indian cuisine like Dal Tadka, Paneer Makhni, khichri etc. Deserts were delicious we ordered Ice cream, Gulab jamun & Ras malai. Food is too delightful, in Radisson Blu. We missed the Kebab Factory. Hope it opens soon.

Next Day, we switched our room to Junior Deluxe Suite. This room is relatively smaller than Presidential Suite, but it’s really nicely done & simple luxurious room.

We ordered our breakfast in, with the omelette, milkshake, poori bhaji, South Indian delicacies, coffee etc. we took a property tour & had our Lunch and Dinner at NYC.

The food at NYC is mouth-watering. The main reason for stay Radisson Blu is the food. Staff at the hotel celebrated my birthday at the restaurant too, they came on, wished me and cut the cake together.

That was admittedly a very thoughtful gesture. Although Gym & Spa were shut due to COVID 19.

Overall amazing stay and a great team to stay with. The property is vibrant and following all the guidelines of COVID pandemic.

Thank you note: Which shall not be missed

Chef Sheenu made a great Cake for our teammate and founder of Indian Travel Luxury Blog. And Mrs Simmi Sood, the PR Marketing Radisson Blu, was always there attending us & made our stay comfortable.

The hospitality is remarkable over here. Mr Anuj Soi, the F&B Director made sure we had the best food possible during our stay. And thanks to the entire team of a Radisson Blu Mahipalpur for being such gracious Hosts.

Thank you to the entire team once again. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and looking forward to visiting again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank 204mohitb
General Manager, Owner at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel team to be exceptional and that the personalized and attentive service provided, exceeded your expectations. Knowing that we have succeeded in making you feel welcome, is what keeps us going and what drives us to do better every day.

It is reassuring to know that as a team we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay memorable. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for our young ladies and gentlemen. I have shared your complements with all of them including Chef Sheenu, Simmi and Anuj who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

The team and I are grateful for the opportunity to have been of service to you and will look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 2 September 2020

Frequently visit this place every time I arrive Delhi to recover from long haul flight.

Stayed here in Aug 2020 for few nights during the COVID-19 peak, and I was totally blown away by the exceptional service from the staff. The service I received was totally above and beyond my expectation (and experience from past stays).

The hotel staff truly ensured highest safety for guests while maintaining excellent customer service.

I was also lucky the restaurants were opened just in time for my check-in (had been closed for months due to lockdown), and truly enjoyed the food.

A big shout out to the F&B and Front Desk staff! See you again during my next visit.

Will be back.

Room tip: if possible, go for Business Class or Junior Suites
2  Thank NicklasNavin
General Manager, Owner at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Delhi NCR!

We are delighted to read your fantastic review. All of us are happy to know that your stay was wonderful and memorable.

We sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our hotel, restaurants and services.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team and they were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of great inspiration and will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport.

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Very nice stay, co-operative staff, would love to visit again, they have made our stay so comfortable , delicious food and arrangements were also good for everything.
Cozy room and view was also very good .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 157shanua
General Manager, Owner at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport and it was certainly a great pleasure having you with us.

I am very pleased knowing that you had an amazing stay and have recognized the courteousness and attention provided by our caring staff. It is our primary objective to provide an exceptional level of service to our valued clients like you for an unforgettable Radisson Blu Plaza experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2020

I was here multiple time in month of july and august with my 8 to 10 friends.
Everything was awesome especially the front desh executive named "Rachna" and room dinning staff "Arun".
I enjoyed this hospitality and specially this two guys guest service.
Awesome place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank THEVinayDubey

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a detailed review about your memorable experience while staying at our property. It is a great pleasure for us to serve our valued guests and deliver the spirit of Radisson hospitality.

I am delighted to know that you specifically mentioned some names that indeed served you in an excellent way. We take pride in delivering the best to our guests. They will surely be complimented for a job well done.

Once again, thank you for valuable time and we would love to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2020

For the breakfast I would give a five star. The managing staff were lovely and helpful over our four night stay, and our waiters, Sumit Kamar and Abhishek Negi did their job really well.
The issue was the cleanliness of the rooms. The reception staff put it down to the monsoon season but I don't find any excuse for there to be mould in the room, particularly the shower grills and blind. I don't blame the cleaning staff as they were very helpful and accomodating but the managers need to ensure proper training when it comes to the cleanliness of every nook and cranny, particularly the shower foot grill, this MUST BE SCRUBBED of all human matter! Perhaps a good flush of the air conditioning unit would help too. Plus maybe a double lining of the pillows to wash out the BO smell. Ew!
I hope this review is helpful to managing staff. For the price, I still recommend a stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, Owner at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction in the services experienced by you during your recent stay with us. As we continue to improve our hotel and services, comments such as yours provide us with valuable feedback in identifying areas that concern our guests. Rest assured that I have made a note of the concerns addressed by you.

The respective teams have been briefed about the issues and corrective measures have been initiated to address them. We would be certainly working upon it so that we could meet your expectations in your next visit to us. I and my entire team look forward to welcome you back at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport.