Jaypee Vasant Continental
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Icon Villa Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
Icon Towers(New Delhi)
      • Pool
      Average 3/5
      Deer Park Villa(New Delhi)
      Great 4.5/5
      Good 3.5/5
      All reviewsbasant lokwedding seasonchinese restaurantnice hotelsmiling faceshousekeeping staffclose to the airportcoffee shopswimming poolfront officehotel is locatedspecial thanksbreakfast spreadfive star hotelbusiness tripcomfortable staysouth delhi
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 19 May 2012

A very good hotel.
      I lived there for quite some time - 2 weeks. Very nice lobby and restaurants. Very good breakfast. The rooms are cleaned very well. In addition to peace and quiet.
      Swimming pool in the courtyard of the hotel. In the evenings there are weddings. A fascinating spectacle.
      Near the hotel there is a market and shops. Beer can be bought in a shop, but only until 20:00.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
      3  Thank Vipkvartiry
      Reviewed 17 May 2012

This is a very lovely hotel - welcoming bar, great food - and not all curries! I do like a good curry but after two weeks it was good to get a change of menu too! Excellent breakfast - great omelets and pastries to die for! Comfortable rooms and it was a bonus to have a colourful wedding taking place during our visit. All staff excellent. A great experience - thank you!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
      Reviewed 14 May 2012

i was upgraded to suite ,which i liked the most .very comfotable and beautiful suite ,excellent breakfast ,mouth watering bakery ,wonderful resturant paatra .it was very nice and wonderful experience ,will go again for paatra ,bakery and eggspectation .actually i liked everything there ,completely suited me and was pleasure staying there .next time when in delhi ,will look forward to staying there again .

Room Tip: wonderful suite and food in there
      • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
      1  Thank Vg83
      Reviewed 13 May 2012

Our international flight arrived very late in the evening and we wanted to spend our first night at a hotel close to the ariport. Our honest and competent taxi driver took us directly to Jaypee Vasant Continental. It was suppose to be a 5 star hotel but I rate it a very nice 4 star. Breakfast and intrnet was free, food was OK. Rooms were very nice and the staff attentive, friendly and very honest. I forgot my purse outside while taking pictures and the guard ran after me to remind me to pick it up and advised to never leave my purse anywhere.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 7 April 2012

Jaypee Hotel

I have been staying at this hotel regularly for about 6-7 yrs now whenever I come to Delhi, and this is the first time I brought my family along.
      This is a conveniently located hotel for IGI Airport and access to Gurgaon. It’s not too far from the center of town, but if you are trying to get to Noida or North East Delhi, it will take some time due to traffic as you cross the city. The hotel is located as part of the Basant Lok shopping complex, which is not huge, but offers a number of eating choices, as well as some good shopping. There are also 2-3 stores in this center that offer “international” goods, catering to the ex-pat population in the Vasant Vihar area, which includes many diplomatic residences, etc. This hotel is also only a few minutes taxi ride from the new DLF shopping malls in the Vasant Kunj area.
      The hotel is definitely up to international standards, for the most part. There are some minor issues (some stains on the shower/tubs, etc), but other than that, the hotel is in great shape. The facilities are clean, and you have the standard amenities: good water pressure (with filtered water being used throughout the hotel), air conditioning throughout, and 24 hour service as needed. Flat screen TVs in most rooms, along with WIFI access (which is a bit expensive, but signal was good in most spots throughout the hotel). They do charge a heavy fee for dialing a toll free number from the phone (which has always been a pet peeve of mine, since I stay in many hotels every year). The power did go out more than once while we were there, but was restored (either through backup or power resumption) within less than a minute. As a person of Indian origin, I guess that does not seem like a big deal to me, as I know it happens often in India. However, it’s something to note.
      The hotel does regularly host weddings and other events on the outdoor patio near the pool, and the events often have loud music (it happened three times in the 10 days we stayed in this hotel), but they have a strict cutoff of 11 PM for the amplified music, which seems reasonable to me. We were not bothered too much by this, as the windows seemed to block out most of the noise.
      The service is great in the hotel. The staff are extremely helpful. My wife and I were travelling with a 13 month old and they took good care of us. They made special accommodations for food for the little one as needed. And when the little one took ill, they were very helpful and concerned, ensuring that we took the necessary steps to make her feel better. I must say that any request we made, the hotel was quick to try and help us find a resolution.
      The restaurants are quite good, especially the 24 hour coffee shop and the 24 hour room service (good for jet lagged people). The fine dining restaurants are a bit pricey, but the food is good quality. The Lobby bar is a tapas lounge, and has nightly entertainment which is casual and fun. The choice of food in the hotel is quite good. The breakfast buffet is also ample, with a great selection of Indian and non-Indian hot plates. The in-hotel bakery also has a nice selection of cookies and cakes, which can be great to take along as a gift if you are visiting clients or friends.
      Overall, I must say that my experience in this hotel was god on this trip, and has always been good. I have recommended this hotel to my family members visiting Delhi, and will do so in the future. I look forward to my next stay at the Jaypee Vasant Continental.

Room Tip: If you wish to avoid hotel event noise, ask for a room on the back side of the hotel, away from the street.
      • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family