The hotel was very comfortable, and I was upgraded to a lovely room with a separate sitting area.
Very peaceful oasis in such a busy city, with pretty good restaurants and accurate and prompt room service. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Pleasant garden for a late afternoon pre-dinner drink, away from all the activity of the city. Unfortunately the spa was closed for renovations while we were there, otherwise a massage would have been welcome after the long flight to India. The gym was also improvised in a few spare bedrooms while the spa area was being remodeled, so those facilities were limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claridges, New Delhi is located in the heart of Lutyens Delhi. This gracious three-storied hotel is within close proximity of the business districts, diplomatic missions, shopping centres and historical landmarks like the India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhawan. The hotel offers a wide choice of accommodation ranging from well-appointed, deluxe rooms to luxury suites, some with their own private terrace. The rooms are amongst the most spacious in Delhi and are a blend of classic and contemporary styles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Claridges New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- Claridges Hotel New Delhi
- The Park Hotel Delhi
- Claridges New Delhi
- Hotel Claridges
- Claridges Hotel Delhi
- The Claridges Delhi
- Claridges India