1,400 results
All reviews vasant kunj g bar crystal lounge black marble banquet team ambience mall close to the airport coffee shop f b business trip international airport rooms are large breakfast spread special thanks business hotel caraway delhi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is a great hotel, good environment, great views surrounding, clean and comfortable rooms.
The restaurant is wonderful with lovely staff, specially these three gentlemen makes you enjoy your meal, Ankit, Manoj and Amit. These three guys are very polite and friendly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BoardingPass824303
TGND-GM, General Manager at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from The Grand New Delhi!

It is truly a pleasure to read your review of The Grand New Delhi. Many thanks for taking out time and for sharing your wonderful feedback on this forum.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay. I'd like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation about our services and facilities. We strive hard to deliver an exceptional experience to all our guest.

We hope to welcome you back at the hotel soon. Thank you once again for making us your hospitality partner.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel . I have stayed here many times, love the rooms, very clean. Excellent food, and above all friendly and professional staff. Thanks to Kazi for help with mailing my package and the follow-up. Appreciate his prompt response to my request

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Krishnan S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Grand New Delhi and writing your valuable feedback on this esteemed forum. Positive feedback like yours is our biggest motivation and we truly cherish all your comments We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel and making the experience memorable once again with our warm hospitality and commitment towards highest standards of service.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Was at The Grand from13/9/18 to 16/9/18 for a friend's daughter's wedding.
The wedding was classy but the stay at the hotel has been the most horrendous experience of my life.
Right from check in to check out .. it was a nightmare. Firstly inspite of being told we were a family of 5 .. 2 adults and 3 kids .. they put us in rooms completely away from each other. Thanks to.our friends who managed to organise our rooms together.
I am asthmatic and the room allotted to me ..room # 339 on 3rd floor was smelling peculiar 24/7 due to which I had major breathing issues.. I haven't used my inhaler as much in a year as I used in the 4 days I was there.
Then to worsen the matters the food was of the most horrible quality I have eaten so far in any hotel of this level. I had so much expectations with the food only to be completely disappointed in every sense.
And the worst thing that could happen to anyone happened with me.
I forgot my pouch of jewellery containing real gold and diamond stuff in it at my hotel room.
I realised my blunder as soon as I reached Pune and unpacked .. but by then almost 10 hours had passed since my check out.
Still considering the reputation and goodwill of the hotel I callwd my friends who were still there with full hopes of recovering my pouch.
But alas I was faced with disappointment once again.
They flatly refused on having found any such pouch.
My friend also left her ear rings at the same time in another room .. and she too had to face the same fate.
I have since then been following up with the duty manager Mr.Nobert and the house keeping manger Mr.Anshul .. only to be heart broken and disappointed time and again.
They simply claim that their entire team has been interrogated and searched for the same thoroughly and they are positive it hasn't been located in their ESTEEMED hotel.
My question to them is I checked out of their hotel at 1:30 pm went straight to the airport to take a 5 pm flight to Pune and reached home witj all my bags intact by about 8:00 pm. Then where in the hell has my pouch disappeared.
The monetary value of the jewellery was one aspect .. but the most important aspect was the sentimental value attached to the same. The pouchhad my wedding manglasutra .. my 1st wedding anniversary gift .. and my daughters diamond dot earrings gifted my by late mother.
I am totally bereft at having lost such valuables whose value is incomparable for me.
And am told that the staff who cleant my room are so reliable that they have got awards for their honesty ... I mean really.
This has been the worst trip of my life .. and I hope and pray no one ever has to go through what I am still going thought emotionally .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Grand New Delhi and writing your valuable feedback on this esteemed forum. Please allow us to express our regrets for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at The Grand New Delhi. The senior management is looking into your feedback on priority.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We assure you a better experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The Grand New Delhi is located in Vasant Kunj, just few minutes from the three top shopping malls. The rooms were very spacious and the furniture nice. It really had a charm. The amenities were of good standard and the service nice.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from The Grand New Delhi!

It is truly a pleasure to read your shining review of The Grand New Delhi. Many thanks for taking out time and for sharing your wonderful feedback on this forum.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay. I'd like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation about our services and facilities. We strive hard to deliver an exceptional experience to all our guest and your review is the perfect validation of the same.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food.....The stafff is sooo sooo good sply guy name Anuj.....Anuj has always been serving us with a smile on his face......wld love to go thr again n again.....guys must try thr food at coffee shop....Thnx Anuj for serving us sooo well

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
TGND-GM, General Manager at The Grand New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest,

It is truly a pleasure to read your positive review of the hotel. Your kind appreciation of our staff and services is extremely motivating and heartening to read.

We are glad to know about your experience at, our restaurant which features an extensive spread and ensures a delectable dining experience. Your compliments have been shared with Anuj and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel and we assure you a better experience on your next visit.

Rajat Sethi