We stayed in the grand hotel in march 2012 for three nights. The hotel is very large, clean and comfortable, and we found the service to be fantastic. Plenty of charming staff around, who were happy to help. There are a number of places to eat in the hotel, a buffet, a Chinese place called wok tok and a tandoori restaurant. We tried them all, and the food was great. There is also a bar which is nice to relax in after a hard day's sight seeing or after dinner. We used the laundry service a couple of times, and found it to be very quick, with our clothes coming back immaculately clean and pressed. The hotel grew on us the longer we stayed. The swimming pool is lovely. The gym is a bit limited in terms of equipment, and the sauna was a bit on the cool side. But that wasn't what we were there for. The hotel is some way out of Delhi near the airport. This means it is quick to arrive at after a long flight, and it is away from the mayhem of Delhi, but it is a 30 minute drive into Delhi when you want to see the sights. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of NCR, The Grand New Delhi is one of the city's most luxurious and finest five-star hotels. Well-equipped and luxurious with modern facilities and with its resort like feel having luscious greens, magnificent waterscapes, service par excellence, The Grand New Delhi, is the ideal home away from home for discerning business and leisure travelers. Delivering an extremely exclusive and personalized experience to each of its guests, it is the quintessential destination to relax, unwind and discover the city at your own pace. Ideally located, The Grand New Delhi, previously known as Grand Hyatt, is in close proximity to the best the city has to offer- luxury shopping malls such as DLF Emporio, DLF Promenade, Ambience mall; entertainment destinations, perfectly harmonizing city conveniences, diplomatic enclave, near the airport and elite corporate neighborhood, making it the preferred luxury five star hotel in New Delhi. Boasting 390 elegantly designed rooms & suites; 8 distinctive dining and nightlife destinations; the much acclaimed Spa Oasis and salon, state of the art fitness centre, outdoor Swimming pool; over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces at your disposal, combined with our experience and expertise in organizing banquets, weddings, meetings, and events, The Grand New Delhi offers an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelGuru and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Grand New Delhi
- Hotel The Grand New Delhi
- The Grand Hotel New Delhi