8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$264
Hotels.com$264
Priceline$264
Trip.com$264
Official Site$263
Destinia.com$296
2,956 results
All reviews indoor pool butler service rooftop bar chinese restaurant business hotel an oasis wonderful hotel business trip in room dining duty manager coffee shop spa delhi threesixty luxury concierge hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

First, let me say that I hate writing bad reviews about a brand that I love, but her we go.

The welcome to the hotel/room was nothing special. There was no welcome drink, welcome snacks etc. Having few apples in the room which you can get in any corner of India is nothing special. In fact, in my last stay at Leela Delhi, there were biscuits/cookies in the room. It’s not much but the little things matter.

I asked for sunscreen at the hotel as it’s very hot in Delhi as everyone knows. They brought me body lotion instead twice. I told them I need sunscreen and not body lotion and they finally said they don’t carry it. It’s a very essential toiletry for a place that’s hot as Delhi and I was very surprised they don’t carry it.

A staff member started setting up plates and food in my room and I didn’t really know what was going on as I didn’t order any food. I told her I didn’t order any food and she apologized and left.

None of the above mentioned was too big of a deal for me as this last one.

I travelled for over 24 hours through 4 countries to reach Oberoi New Delhi for our anniversary. I even mentioned at checkin and the checkin staff even acknowledged it by saying “congratulations, that’s very exciting”. From previous experiences at Oberoi Udaivilas and Oberoi Mauritius, I expected the staff to do something special during turndown service. Nothing too big, just a small cake, rose petals in the bathtub etc. Things that I’ve been accustomed to from an Oberoi property. When I reached the room after dinner, there was absolutely nothing and I was absolutely shocked. Even more, the disappointment that I saw on my wife’s face was saddening.

I hate to say this but would my wife and I stay at another Oberoi property again? Probably not.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuxTraveller_85
Jay Rathore, General Manager at The Oberoi, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Oberoi, New Delhi on your recent visit. I take this opportunity to thank you for your time in evaluating our product and services.

Thank you for sparing your time and speaking to us. We take immense pride in our team and train them to the highest standards. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the discomfort and inconvenience faced by you. I know, it is my responsibility to deliver and to ensure my guest has a wonderful stay with us. Therefore I make no excuses, just a heartfelt apology.

I can assure you this is an aberration and by no means a reflection of our true potential. As you yourself have mentioned that you love the brand, we seek one more opportunity to redeem ourselves in Delhi as well.

My team and I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back at The Oberoi, New Delhi.

Sincere regards,

Jay Rathore
Senior Vice President and General Manager

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

We had a short stay but was made to feel special on my birthday by genuine hospitality by each and everyone from the staff. They were very sweet. The room was decorated with flowers and I received cakes both at dinner and breakfast.
One of the best hotels I've stayed at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Aditya Vikram Pandey, Other at The Oberoi, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you had a memorable event with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests, we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

An amazing experience with the best of all hospitality!
The food was delectable !
This place has to be on the top list for a pleasurable stay!!!!!!!
Nothing can go wrong with, The Oberoi!
All the best!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aditya Vikram Pandey, Other at The Oberoi, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2022

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to have you as our “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Wonderful stay at this amazing hotel. Everything is beyond perfect - the breakfast buffet is wonderful, the gym staff is fantastic, all just amazing. Thank you Nikhil, Samantha, Sachin, Ishita, and the whole staff for making my stay so wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for appreciating Ishita, Samantha, Nikhil, Sachin and our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. With their genuine care and perceptiveness they create delightful moments for our guests, we are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

We used the Oberoi as our home base between a 8 day trip to Kerala and 4 day trip to Jim Corbett National Park. It was a respite and beautiful place to stay for a couple of days on arrival, departure and in the middle of our amazing trip. It felt like home and was a relaxing peaceful place after a busy travel schedule.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you had a memorable stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team, and services. At The Oberoi, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discreet service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel, your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for The Oberoi, New Delhi and look forward to welcoming you back.