2,405 results
All reviews mansingh road khan market india gate chinese restaurant club floor luxurious hotel business trip coffee shop excellent hotel in room dining duty manager business hotel varq machan wasabi ming delhi
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The location is an excellent one, extremely convenient. The service is prompt and efficient, and very courteous indeed. The Breakfast spread is good, but I wish they'd have better variety in their restaurants.
A great place to stay, when travelling on work, especially.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTMD, General Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

Thank you for your kind words.

I have shared your compliments with the Team and thank you for your encouragement which will make us strive harder for exceeding the expectations of our guests.

We look forward to your continued patronage of The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi and welcoming you back with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Prime location. Although old Hotel, it has charm. Service is excellent. Rooms are comfortable. Breakfast had a great spread. Close to Khan Market with great shops and restaurants. Big pool. Stayed with family. Child friendly.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms facing Parliament
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write your insightful feedback.

Thank you for your kind words especially for my colleagues at the Hotel. It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Top Hotel in the most exclusive area in Dehli. Chosen by us to be 100% sure not to get stomach infection in an area that is difficult for us Europeans. Good food, exclusive rooms. Restaurant: if ordering wine, order Indian wine, which is not so bad, akctually. Foreign vines too expensive.

Room Tip: Fantastic view anywhere
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

Thank you for your kind words.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to this hotel several times in the last 2 decades and the reason has been the food. Irregardless of the type of cuisine you choose, you are guaranteed to come away wanting more.

But this review is not about the brilliant food or the beautiful floral decor which is a hallmark of this hotel. I want to give a shout out to the staff there.

We had a four day long event in the Aftab hall March 21-24. This was an intense meeting with deliberations and discussions from 9 to 6..international and national subject matter experts had gathered here to take some crucial discussions about the future of HIV surveillance in India. What amazed me was the fact that not even for a moment did the staff miss offering a smile (or endless cups of teas and coffees)... They were super attractive to our needs and were extremely serviceable.. I want to make a mention of Vikas (I hope I have his name right)... I was standing next to the dessert counter enjoying my third bowl of the delectable chocolate sauce when he walked up and asked me to take more. I told him, left up to me, between my sons and I, we would finish the entire bowl in a single sitting. He was quick to respond that it would be their pleasure if my boys tasted some too. I laughed it off. Ten minutes later Vikas walked up to me with a packing box full of chocolate sauce. The gesture really touched me.

Please do visit this hotel for its old world charm, it's irresistible food, it's mesmerizing ambience as you walk in early in the morning to hear the beautiful notes of the flute streaming faintly through the lobby, the faint smell of roses and the visual treat of the floral rainbow that meets your tired eyes and refreshes you instantly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words especially for my colleagues at the Hotel. It is a pleasure to know that you had a successful event at out Hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Taj Mahal Hotel on Mansingh Road is a lovely hotel. It is well located to all the major sites and the Khan Market shops are just a stroll away. The swimming pool is lovely. There is a good gym and a variety of restaurants to choose from. The lobby bar is great for cake (very good), tea, coffee, or a drink. The in-house store has some beautiful saris and the staff is happy to explain the different styles and while I was at the hotel there was a fabulous sari pop up store from a Tata subsidiary. The lobby is beautiful and always full and the service by the front desk and laundry is terrific. The only negative is the rooms are fine but not spectacular--very predictable and standard in decoration. I got the lowest priced room--so may try and upgrade. The two things that were great about the rooms were the views--lovely view of birds in the am. And the premium wi-fi was fast. A very good choice for Delhi for work or pleasure. And the breakfast buffet and staff were great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business