2,420 results
All reviews mansingh road khan market india gate chinese restaurant club floor luxurious hotel business trip coffee shop excellent hotel in room dining buffet breakfast comfortable stay varq machan wasabi delhi ming
Reviewed 13 April 2016

The views were fantastic however the room was nothing more than a typical room. It was very noisy, I think that there was a staff room beside mine. On the other hand the grounds were very nice, the pool looked lovely however I did not go swimming. All staff were helpful.

Room tip: A room away from any staff area
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerTMD, General Manager at Taj Mahal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you for sharing feedback with regards to your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have shared your compliments with the Team and thank you for your encouragement which will make us strive harder for exceeding the expectations of our guests.

We look forward to your continued patronage of The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi and to the opportunity to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2016

A well appointed hotel with very helpful staff. In a good location and very pleasant grounds to relax in with a good swimming pool and pool amenities. Food and service are great. Being April this was a pleasant time of year to visit New Delhi

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We appreciate your kind words and have shared your compliments with everyone at the Hotel. These words for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

Thank you for your kind patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice - you walk in and it smells of the beautiful fresh flowers in the lobby.

I checked in which was a smooth & efficient process & then taken to my room.

When booking my room I had requested a non-smoking room. The room and floor I was taken to was a smoking room on a smoking floor. I spoke to someone at reception who said they had nothing else to else available.

Through the night the smell of smoke was horrendous & being asthmatic I didnt sleep much due to worrying about the smoke & its effects on me.

In the morning I complained & was again told they had no non-smoking rooms free!? I emphasised my asthmatic condition but felt like the staff spoke over me to avoid listening to me and my concerns. They just said they had nothing free but would look into it. I asked someone at my work to call the hotel & thankfully they listened to them & moved me on my return.

This experience was worrying for me - particularly because the staff just were not listening to my health concerns. If I request a non-smoking room dont put me in a smoking room without telling me & then tell me you have nothing else available - its very poor customer service & I was ill because of your actions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kn0ck

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi!

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have delved into details of your feedback on various hotel services experienced by you during your recent stay with us I understand that your experience on certain services was not upto your expectations.

I have taken up your feedback with the concerned teams and corrective measures are being put in place to address them.

May I request you to give us another opportunity to look after you in the tradition and hospitality that is synonymous with the Taj Group.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Some sparks missing about this hotel, cannot point my finger at it, Check in is ok, nothing like how you wanna feel like when you check in a 5 star. Room is nice but pillows have a weird smell as if it gets kept inside often, Breakfast needs to stop being so boring and limited i mean you do want a weekend to spurge & enjoy, Machaan was decent and food is ok nothing lavish. The Hotel name is classy but its more like a beauty magazine only good from outside..very old style treatment and not peppy, something totally missing, wish I could say better but dont have any at all.

1  Thank kindaweirda

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi!

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

friendly welcome, clean and comfortable rooms. all a bit dated but that has also its charm. service level is very high, however sometimes a bit complicated and slow (luggage handling). the restaurant quality is on a high standard, this is also valid for the lobby lounge and the bar service.

2  Thank SSchaerrer

Greetings from The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you for your kind words.

Warm regards,