3,385 results
All reviews masala art blue bar orient express diplomatic enclave club floor butler service beautiful hotel indian restaurant business trip coffee shop excellent stay courteous staff delhi hospitality lounge luxury capital
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

The first stay in Taj palace chain Hotel. It's perfect stay . Room service is fantastic . French restaurent reminds me of paris . Staffs are helpful and friendly. Indian restaurent is not good enough . Anyway , in general, it's perfect hotel. Hope to stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
tphgm_del, General Manager at Taj Palace, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Greetings from Taj Palace, New Delhi!

Thank you so much for the feedback you have shared, further to your stay with us.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

With best regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Probably one of the best hotel in NCR. Everything is as per Taj standards, great rooms and facilities. This is topped with a very polite and friendly staff; be it at reception, restaurant or room service.

Hotel has a great pool, spa and health club. Having a meal is a delight, be it at the coffee shop or MA.

A must stay if you visit Delhi and can spare some extra bucks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
tphgm_del, General Manager at Taj Palace, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2015

Greetings from Taj Palace, New Delhi!

Thank you so much for your feedback received by us further to your stay at Taj Palace, New Delhi!

Reviewed 17 August 2015

This was our first visit to India and we were welcomed royally. It was lovely to receive the garland of scented flowers and the good luck tikka on our foreheads.
Our room had a good view over the outdoor pool, putting green and terrace. Due to the monsoon season, the view in the distance was somewhat misty.
Their Cafe Fontana provides an extensive and delicious lunch and breakfast buffet.
We were very comfortable staying here and it is an ideal location to explore Delhi and its immediate surroundings.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
tphgm_del, General Manager at Taj Palace, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Overall the stay was excellent. Good Ambience, a very quiet and serene place looks away from teh city but within the city. Freindly hotel staff and gourmet meals. Value for money. Centrally located for all activities for business around Delhi.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rajesh R

Reviewed 15 August 2015

an excellent hotel and the experience is thrilling the staff is extremly courteous from security to reception . i enjoyed thourougly. the gym was under renovation but still they are running a gym in seperate rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family