Staying here for a night at the beginning and end of a tour of the GoldenTriangle. The welcome from the staff was amazing - everyone smiling, saying hello and a refreshing fruit drink was offered whil waiting for keys. I never saw my luggage from the airport until it was delivered to my room.
My room was spotless ... and I mean SPOTLESS, no dust at all. The standard 'extras' ... toiletries, dressing gown and slippers were much appreciated - as was the complimentary WiFi. Of note, the bathroom wall to bed area is glass - so don't board with a stranger, hee hee.
The bed was very comfortable thus allowing me a good sleep after a long journey.
The excellent breakfast was buffet style and self service with a wide choice of cereals, fruit, juices, Indian and European dishes - hot and cold. With a choice of 5 restaurants, there is enough choice to satisfy everyone for dinner.
I'm lookinf forward to the rteturn visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, is spread out over six acres of lush gardens in the heart of India’s capital city. It is an oasis of calm while still being right in the middle of the city’s action. Not surprisingly, then that our 403 rooms and suites have played gracious host to princes, heads of state, corporate czars and high-powered conferences and the grandest of weddings for close to four decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, ClearTrip, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Palace New Delhi
- Hotel Taj Palace
- Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- The Taj Mahal Hotel Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi