The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 210
US$ 199
US$ 165
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 111
US$ 94
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 111
US$ 80
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 95/night.

US$ 106
US$ 93
Agoda.com
Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 114
US$ 59
  • Pool
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 143
US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
US$ 26
The Roseate(New Delhi)
US$ 174
US$ 136
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

3,224 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksbusiness tripexcellent hotelfront officein room diningduty managerkebabhome away from homepaviliondelhi
Reviewed 21 May 2018

ITC MAURYA, New Delhi is one of the finest hotel I have ever seen in my life, they welcomed me and my all other colleague very nicely and their hospitality, services, food was awesome, I stayed at this hotel for three nights and they were all treated me and my colleagues like their family. So my overall experience at this hotel was awesome and I would like to suggest all my colleague and other people across India as well as well as within India to come and stay at this beautiful hotel, feel like a Maharaja or Maharani when you will visit at this hotel. God bless you all and Lots of love from my side for ITC Maurya, I would love to thank Rasleen, Vidhi, Manisha, Aishwarya, Rohit, Raghav Kumar, Daman Preet, Vidhi, Utkarsh, Prashant, Sidhant, Manoj Arora and all the other members associated to this fantastic hotel who helped me out in all situations. Love you all to all the names which I mentioned above keep this momentum going. Cheers!!!

Regards
Mayank Sawhney
Assistant Director
(+917838453604)

Room Tip: best views from all the rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Miss Ambika of the Reception staff was very helpful in explaining how everything worked and how to go about the various things I wished to do. She saved me much trouble and inconvenience. I feel grateful to her for her attention to me which went far beyond what I was expecting.
Mohammed Farhan on the Concierge Desk went to great trouble to assist me with the intricacies of obtaining an Indian mobile phone and the usual procedure of setting it up with a SIM and arranging credit on it. Again, I am grateful to the hotel staff for their diligence. Richard Shepherd

Room Tip: The hotel is a delight.The staff are very kind.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Centrally located , beautiful place , excellent staff , mouth watering crusine are only a few points in favour , it’s an experience that no one should miss if u are staying in delhi , undoubtedly the best ITC property I have been and yes Bukhara needs a special mention as it’s a must visit if u are staying on the hotel

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank drvaibhavmisra
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights and I guess this hotel has set my expectations high from other luxury hotels. Amazing hospitality, Fantastic location, Classy room and delicious food at Dum Puhkt. Highly recommended Luxury hotel in Delhi

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RajeshSavani
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Recommend this place for your family and business visit! The team taking care of this hotel is just fantastic. They make sure that all your requirements are taken care off. One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention. That's what they do.

When you get into this hotel, you lock the door, you know there is a secrecy, there is luxury, there is fantasy. There is comfort. There is reassurance. Kudos to the team at ITC

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family