ITC Maurya, New Delhi
  • Free Internet
The Ashok(New Delhi)
Hotel Samrat(New Delhi)
View Hotel
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Icon Towers(New Delhi)
Shreyans Inn(New Delhi)
2,990 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront officekebabin room dininghome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Stay is going good,suggestion is Dublin should have big screen for the games to be watched.Over all stay is going good.Food is excellent to .Rooms are very comfertable. Will come back soon with family. Over all want to mention all the staff at front desk very helpful and always wiling to help. I feel like I am home...they make me so comfertable . Good luck Sanjay Rayamajhi.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sanjay R
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Arrived late at 2am, but check in was quick, and the bed comfortable.

the hotel has a very New York hotel feel to it, and the room was well stocked with amenities and all. Very good breakfast spread, with a lot of options. Will stay here next time I go back to Delhi.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank The_road_house
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights. Overall the experiance was great. The tour desk scheduled 2 all day tours for us (one to Agra and one all day New Delhi tour). The private driver had lots of cold bottled water and stopped at local places for lunch/snacks (all serving hot food). The reception desk also went out of there way to get me allergy medicine in the evening. They didn't have any in the hotel so they got some outside. The only charge was for the medicine (80 Rupees). The room was very spacious and clean. The breakfest buffet had many options. We ordered room service one night and the food was delicious (very hot). We did request a non smoking room the 2nd night and got a smoking room. The room itself didn't smell like smoke but the hallway did. The gym was a little tiny but served its purpose. It took about 25 minutes to get to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shay9580
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to learn that your overall stay at our hotel was excellent. Your appreciation will undoubtedly motivate us further and enable ITC Maurya to become a truly World Class Hotel.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Anand Rao

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Dear Management, I am a frequent visitor at your hotel Itc Maurya.Rooms after renovation are excellent.I would like to comment that the effort the girls take on escorting..I wonder if they get board of doing that..they are always smiling and always welcoming all the guest. I would like to thank Ms Neelam (Ms. ITC :)) for explaining me about the paintings and the mauryan culture...she took me back to history.I would like to come back again but leaving for LA this evening. Good Luck and my wishes to Bell Desk Team also.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank luvmonts

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I'm delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay .

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is one of the best properties and one should definately stay here, the service the amanities, food n beverages and hospitality all are amazing.

I have visited lot of places and lot of hotels and this one is one of the most memorable ones

Keep up the good work

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Reviewer,

I am delighted to know that our accommodation, restaurants and services were up to your expectation. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay at the hotel. Thank you for appreciating us through your wonderful feedback. We are pleased to have loyal customers like yourself.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Anand Rao