ITC Maurya, New Delhi
US$ 184
US$ 77
US$ 59
3,104 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclavecoffee shopexcellent hotelbusiness tripspecial thanksfront officein room diningkebabduty managerhome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My wife and I stayed for one week at the ITC Maurya earlier in the month. We were celebrating our 25 year anniversary and I must say that staying here made it even more memorable than I expected. The room we were given was spacious and had all the amenities I would expect. The in-room dining as well as the food in the numerous restaurants was delicious. However, what truly made this an exceptional stay was the service provided by the staff. They went above and beyond without even being asked.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Close your eyes and stay if you have a big pocket
Restaurants: Can get better food at other restaurants in delhi

Room Tip: Opt for higher levels
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank nishu806
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We stayed in the ITC to attend an engagement so it was the perfect spot. It is a very busy hotel. The lobby is maybe the best place in Delhi to people watch in the evening... brilliantly dressed women walk around, taking a break from parties or weddings taking place at the hotel. I think up to three parties can happen there each night and you can hear the music loud and clear if you are in a room overlooking the garden. It does stop at 12 midnight though, which is great. One more thing, I had my hair done at the hair salon and the woman who did my hair was amazing. I forgot her name but I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: if you sleep before 12 do not get a room overlooking the garden in wedding season... unless you like to sleep on a beat :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salampeace
Reviewed 15 April 2012

After 2 weeks working in the slums of Delhi, it was such a treat to stay in this incredible hotel. Predominately a business hotel but it meets all expectations of a 5 star property and exceeds in some ways. I chose a Towers Delux room. Although smallish, it was well furnished, comfortable, quiet and perfect!
The thing that stood out for me was the staff and their friendliness and dedication to their work. Nothing was too much trouble, right from the Bell Hop through to the Butlers, Guest relations, room service, even the laundry team. All staff are exceptionally well trained, their English is excellent and they make staying here a pleasure.
Food in The Pavillion and especially Bukhara was perfect; a highlight of the trip.
I won't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Having eaten authentic Chinese food, We did not find the food at The Humble House even close to authentic, service quality levels were poor. We will never go again there to have Chinese food.

Stayed: April 2012